The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Support Don't have permissions to make thread in newbie forum

megacannon

I'm trying to post some questions to the newbie forum, but I just keep getting a message stating that I don't have permissions to do that. I found one thread with the same problem to a different forum. Their solution was that they had a forward slash in the title. That's not the case here, so I'm at a loss as to why I can't create my new thread. Would appreciate any help on this.

I'm trying to post some questions to the newbie forum, but I just keep getting a message stating that I don't have permissions to do that. I found one thread with the same problem to a different forum. Their solution was that they had a forward slash in the title. That's not the case here, so I'm at a loss as to why I can't create my new thread. Would appreciate any help on this.

I think you were trying to post a link and you do not have enough posts yet to allow links. You can post in most any forum at the moment. You just can't post links yet.

Need help understanding EPC vs avg. commission
AVG() is a mysql reserved phrase

The title words OK other than the above.
Depends,
  • if there is an upsell or reoccurring amount ( like a monthly sub [SaaS/Service] )
  • if it is a flat rate it would be static ($10)
  • EPC means little other than if it is a global statistic
    • --all affiliates, all ad sources (ex:Google v. Instagram [comparing ROAS Your spend]
    • --then it is a relative statistic that would assess the user acceptance
      rate and the cost per conversion.

However, EPC is a relative to its population.

Title is: Need help understanding EPC vs avg. commission

EPC: Earnings per click (the total amount of commissions you earn divided by the number of clicks your affiliate links had).

Avg. Commission is the total of commissions divided by the number of commissions.

I think you were trying to post a link and you do not have enough posts yet to allow links. You can post in most any forum at the moment. You just can't post links yet.

I wasn't trying to post a link. Graybeard was right, it was the "avg" in my title. Removed that and my thread is live!

banners
Back