The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Domain Names

richb4_22

affiliate
Hello Fellow Marketers,
I have a couple questions

1. How do I choose domain names for my landing pages? If 1 campaign has 4 different landing pages how i creatively come up with domains surrounding the offer?

2. If Im Direct linking an offer, I don't need a Domain right?

I have finally found an offer to promote, I jus need clarity on the above questions, this week I will start a new thread on my journey to $333 per day with mobile cpa marketing.

Thank You!

1. How do I choose domain names for my landing pages? If 1 campaign has 4 different landing pages how i creatively come up with domains surrounding the offer?
- One domain and then sub directories per lander page, for example say your offer was "Angry birds download" you could buy angrybirdsdownload.com and then host your pages on angrybirdsdownload.com/lp1 angrybirdsdownload.com/lp2 angrybirdsdownload.com/lp3 angrybirdsdownload.comlp4

2. If Im Direct linking an offer, I don't need a Domain right?
- right, but you may need one for tracking.

hi
if you want to make things cheap for u just take one domain name with fomething like only4u.com / hotoffers4uonly.com ..etc
and to make an unlimited LP just crreate a folder with this name : LP1 for landing page #1
and the url will be
XXXX.COM/LP1
XXXX = Name of ur domain name .
and u can change the #1 with unlimited numbers so u'll be able to create a lot of landing pages..etc

now for Direct linking .. if u want to track ur traffic even with direct linking and u want to know which Kewyord they came from u'll need to get the tracker (CPVLAB / P202..etc) url and u'll need Domain name ..

good luck

now for Direct linking .. if u want to track ur traffic even with direct linking and u want to know which Kewyord they came from u'll need to get the tracker (CPVLAB / P202..etc) url and u'll need Domain name ..

good luck[/QUOTE]

I'm testing out voluum for tracking, Do I need CPVLAB / P202?

banners
Back