The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Does US adult dating works with tube banners traffic?

mauriv

affiliate
Tried Exoclick and Trafficfactory - spent over 300$ and got 2 SOI leads. Used prelands and so on. Does anybody has luck in getting profit with this type of traffic? Thanks.

The budget is too small for US, if you want to get the results you have to spend about 3k, not 300$ :) For TIER1 coutries the budget much bigger than for T2 or T3.

Tried Exoclick and Trafficfactory - spent over 300$ and got 2 SOI leads. Used prelands and so on. Does anybody has luck in getting profit with this type of traffic? Thanks.

Your offer is very bad. Try changing offers. You shouldn't have spent $300 on this offer. You should have stopped it within $10-20. Exoclick and TrafficFactory are not bad. Track everything and cut off anything which isn't profitable, be it banners, landers, offers etc.

And for $3000 budget on Tier 1 country, like the lady above me told, you are better off concentrating on CPS rather than CPA/CPL

Absolutely! We buy a tons of zones on various tubes and our sole focus is dating.

You just have to find the perfect combination of quality traffic, good offers, and great converting pre-sale landers.

Assume you are split testing everything? As others have said $300 is a pretty small budget but IMO you should have definitely got more than 2 SOI leads. If it were me I would have pulled the campaign before it spend $300 if you were only testing one offer.

Now, if you were running a RON then that kinda makes sense and $300 is very small on a RON.

Feel free to hit me up if you want to discuss what we could do for you to help you achieve a ROI on adult dating.

Hello there, you may sell your adult dating traffic in our network

PPL SOI
Weekly Payments
Referral Program
White Label sub domain available
Pays for Tinder traffic

Hey @mauriv !

Just to add to what has been already mentioned before, maybe it's better to work with one traffic source at the beginning to understand how everything works. Which type of offers are you promoting? It would be good if you could share the print screens of your stats or maybe start a "Follow along", so we could help you better.

Tube banners are junk mainly you need 10K to 30K impressions or pops to convert ONE PAID sale. Maybe, SOI CPL is a bit better-- maybe.

I worked with a cam sites stat's for years that bought millions of impressions a month -- as a broadcast site we had ALL of the profit to work with. It was dismal but we did make some money off the volume. Seen with my own eyes ...

Adult tube traffic is free loader traffic. I think it is best for branding --top on mind-- part of the fuzzy ROMI factors ... That's how I saw us profiting not in ROI cash on cash.

Yes maybe FREE CPI or something?

Last edited:
Hello there, please check out our site we might have want you are looking for :)

-Pays for Adult Dating leads PPL SOI
-Weekly payments
-Referral Program
-White Label Sub Domain available for you
-Accept Tinder traffic
-Bump on commission rates
Waiting to hear from you :)

MI
Back