The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

does ppc and ppl are the same?

hay moshe

I'm pretty good at bringing leads
and I thought i should enter the PPC (pay per call industry )
because they are more high payout there

what are the differences between them ?

Last edited by a moderator:
The difference between PPC and PPL is that PPC is paying for clicks, while PPL is paying for every potential consumer. This means that the leads received will be lower and the price will be higher because each potential consumer has been pre-qualified by a third party referral partner.

The difference between PPC and PPL is that PPC is paying for clicks, while PPL is paying for every potential consumer. This means that the leads received will be lower and the price will be higher because each potential consumer has been pre-qualified by a third-party referral partner.

Nice copy/paste work @Francesca90 and @MarquittaGreen
I believe the community will be very impressed by your knowledge...
First extract provided by google... The OP most certainly never has thought of searching on google...
Screenshot 2021-06-13 at 12.41.26.png

But I see why there are two identical responses... The OP also double posted his question... In two separate threads...
Screenshot 2021-06-13 at 12.54.59.png

Last edited:
End acronyms that are not creative with duplicate meanings
PPC is a good example
'pay per call' doesn't even make the first page.

Well, PPC (pay per call) can be click, registration, sharing an email, but PPL is a clear pay per lead, so it will be your potential customer

The difference between PPC and PPL is that PPC is paying for clicks, while PPL is paying for every potential consumer. This means that the leads received will be lower and the price will be higher because each potential consumer has been pre-qualified by a third-party referral partner.
The difference between PPC and PPL is that PPC is paying for clicks, while PPL is paying for every potential consumer. This means that the leads received will be lower and the price will be higher because each potential consumer has been pre-qualified by a third party referral partner.

Hhahahhaha two potatoes copy/pasting the same reply. Genius!
The best part is that they both are talking about Pay Per Click even though the question is about PPC; Pay Per Call :D

Pay Per Lead generally is easier to convert, since it doesn't require the user to pick up the phone. Pay Per Call requires the user to answer a phone call, most of the times they have to stay on the line for a certain period of time before you get paid as well..

banners
Back