The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Does Bing Is Good Choice in 2016?

Anonymous Marketer

affiliate
I search here and there are find some wonderful review about bing + CPA. People are really making some nice amount of money by doing bing PPC. So what do you think is it a good traffic source for this year?

Its way too early to judge whether the traffic from bing is good for 2016 or not. I suggest you to get a $100 coupon and try it. I have seen people killing CPA with bing. Go for it.

Regards
IndeXer

Bing has a smaller footprint in the SE traffic marketplace, but it is still significant and will most certainly continue to demonstrate value. It continues to demonstrate growth.

Yes, Bing ads is a good choice for affiliate marketing or CPA. Success takes a lot of time testing out, tweaking etc. Not the easiest way. You can burn your $ very fast.

Yes, Bing ads is a good choice for affiliate marketing or CPA. Success takes a lot of time testing out, tweaking etc. Not the easiest way. You can burn your $ very fast.

But that's true for any traffic source, don't you think?

+1 for bing PPC. I like their customer support. On the other hand facebook and AdWords lack of this kind of support.
They solve every problem if you contact them.

Bing is a good ad platform to use. I've used it before, but you should use caution, because it can be easy to spend a lot of money.

banners
Back