The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Does anyone use illustrator for webdesign?

xhan

<span style="color: white; font-weight: 700; backg
affiliate
Quite a few peoples designs use illustrator based graphics (obv edited in photoshop into a layout) do any of you use it?

I've used it a few times but I find I'm much more familiar with photoshop - especially the pen tool!

If I'm going to use illustrator I need to work from a scan or a drawing - similar to maya - otherwise things look weird!

I can't force my self to learn illustrator and so far had no real need for it.

I often use illustrator, use Corel draw a lot as well. But as I really no longer do web design stuff personally, I tend to use them for fun more than anything.

I love illustrator. :yahoo:
I am not much of a photoshop guy myself, so I rely on FW to get my vector art ready for the net.
I have a graphic tablet as well. Combined, the two are an awesome Electronic Etch a Sketch....

I should use my graphics tablet more - I dont have enough ideas/time though usually.

My daughter Lottie (8) has just got into Coreldraw and sho loves it. She says it is sooooo much better than the rubbish MSdraw they use in school :)

My daughter Lottie (8) has just got into Coreldraw and sho loves it. She says it is sooooo much better than the rubbish MSdraw they use in school :)

hehe so cute! I quite like coreldraw too - and painter I think it is, but I always go back to photoshop in the end :p

I use Photoshop + Frontpage u can do a very nice webdesign with them and there are a loads of tutorial on the net for free ..

I'd much rather use Illustrator if I'm looking to create clip arts or something along that line. But if for graphics like buttons and logos I'm definitely a Photoshop fan. :)

MI
Back