The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Does anyone make a living from affiliate marketing?

pce850

affiliate
Hi

Do any of you make a living with affiliate marketing or even Amazon affiliate marketing. If so has it taken you a long time and do you need thousands of visitors to visit your site?

I ask this question as I'm looking for inspiration to start.

Hi

Do any of you make a living with affiliate marketing or even Amazon affiliate marketing. If so has it taken you a long time and do you need thousands of visitors to visit your site?

Hi pce850,
well I am not making a living with AM.. however would want to mention... it feels really great to get first commission .. be it from any medium/platform.
That gives tremendous boost, inspiration to take efforts.
Having said that .. just mentioning an analogy... If I want to go from NY to NH.., I don't need to see entire path in one view. I simply need to see only next 100 meters or so.
Looking at entire path is helpful however to move ahead .. need to see only next few milestones/steps.
Inspiration will come.. you need not wait for it to start.
Good luck.

Hi

Need inspiration? Go read this thread:
As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started
Read all of it! Follow the simple and effective path that has inspired and engaged many before you to gain a footing in this industry and find their initial success. Be sure to add your thoughts about what is stopping you from getting started at the end of the thread.

You will find your success, and all of us will help!

T J

MI
Back