The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

does all cpa offer have low cr at the end of month?

L

liveforever1993

I used hear about the sweep.offer's cr is low at the end of month due to the advertisers cpa. And I running dating offer this month and it show the same results,yes,25-30 much lower than the 1-20. does this happen with you? not a native English speaker。hope your guys can understand。

At the end of the month, it is quite possible that the advertiser filled their credit card processor. Many advertisers are limited to the amount of sales they can process each month. Depending on their CRM (if they even have one), their load balancer might not be configured well enough to handle multiple merchant accounts being full. A responsible advertiser would communicate this to you though, so that you can pause your campaign or run your traffic to another offer.

There's so many things that could contribute to lower conversions though. They might do their website upgrades at the end of the month, they might be throwing more traffic at the servers to try and fill the month's remaining cap, etc. I always recommend reaching out directly to the advertiser or your affiliate manager to inquire about the lower conversion. They might be able to provide more insight.

If you do reach out to them, share their response here :)

banners
Back