The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Does Affiliate Managers Leak out Informations?

CPAEXPERT

I am pretty sure, that Affiliate Managers does leak out information from Publishers.
Some of my campaign that brings a lot of leads/revenue's, AM do ask for all the information, like what kind of keywords/LP i use, all my promotional method.
My AM will say that i am doing extremely good, how am i getting it done...that is the way usually AM starts to know every in and out about my campaign.
Then i have analyzed, that as soon my promotional methods are shared with AM,
next very day, the leads will come down and the revenue will come down to 50-60% and i have to optimize everything again. I will find the Bids will go way higher and exactly for those keywords i use and i shared. I mean why does it always happen right after i share my secrets/ideas with AM.
I do share it as i think, AM has the rights to know my promotional methods, but not sure what AM does with my ideas.
All my hardwork will be drained, why AM needs to know everything? They do leak the information...or else they do something with it.
Any idea..? I do not know what to do and how can i say FU to my AM. Afterall everything is under AM's control, but after analyzing for few months, i doubt that AMs does leak out vital information to other affiliates or to who God knows...

Last edited:
I am pretty sure, that Affiliate Managers does leak out information from Publishers.
Some of my campaign that brings a lot of leads/revenue's, AM do ask for all the information, like what kind of keywords/LP i use, all my promotional method.
My AM will say that i am doing extremely good, how am i getting it done...that is the way usually AM starts to know every in and out about my campaign.
Then i have analyzed, that as soon my promotional methods are shared with AM,
next very day, the leads will come down and the revenue will come down to 50-60% and i have to optimize everything again. I will find the Bids will go way higher and exactly for those keywords. I mean why does it always happen right after i share my secrets/ideas with AM.
I do share it as i think, AM has the rights to know my promotional methods, but not sure what AM does with my ideas.
All my hardwork will be drained, why AM needs to know everything? They do leak the information...or else they do something with it.
Any idea..? I do not know what to do and how can i say FU to my AM. Afterall everything is under AM's control, but after analyzing for few months, i doubt that AMs does leak out vital information to other affiliates or to who God knows...

Have you tried to indirectly ask your AM? Maybe,It might help. As an Affiliate Manager, We never leak out any information. Also, Have you check other things?

Next time, mislead your AM and turn him around and wrong information.
Affiliate Manager are human, we are human, and you guarantee people who work for money don't steal your money method?

@game : Exactly. I am sure, AM gives it to their family members or someone close who uses the same process.
campaigns that brings 1500-3000 USD a day, are like money tree. At that time greed makes anyone forget companies policy..

@CPAEXPERT , game333 has provided you with a wonderful idea... next time, mislead him as much as you can. Provide him wrong information for each parameter, and lets see what happens :)....I think this is gonna work fine, and you will get your doubts confirmed too

Next time, mislead your AM and turn him around and wrong information.
Affiliate Manager are human, we are human, and you guarantee people who work for money don't steal your money method?
@CPAEXPERT , game333 has provided you with a wonderful idea... next time, mislead him as much as you can. Provide him wrong information for each parameter, and lets see what happens :)....I think this is gonna work fine, and you will get your doubts confirmed too

Ah yes,it's nice to you guys split testing, the AM no less, HA! That's thinking outside the box.

Just don't think they are all the same. There are plenty of good guys out there.

Possibly switch networks. the same offers will be on another network if you look, possibly with higher payouts.

If it is an affiliate program from the advertiser and not a network they may have placed filters on your leads because of suspicion of fraudulent leads. or they are going over your head and outbidding you. if this is the case they dont deserve your support spend your time and money promoting for an honest company

Affiliate Managers does not leak out any of their information....sometimes they manipulate the information in such a way that is very conveyancing for others....in short they works with lots of strategies....

banners
Back