The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Does Adwords help SEO Rank?

theleathercollection

affiliate
Just curious if Adwords campaigns will help with your SEO rank, I know that back-links are very helpful but unsure if google adwords clicks are considered a back-link?

Thanks,

Kelly

They are really separate things. What you see in the SERPs, whether paid or not, are not backlinks.

And a backlink doesn't have to be clicked on to be a backlink anyway, which is a good thing! :)

Thanks for the reply Laura, will paid links like Adwords help with SEO rank at all though? Or is the only benefit of Adwords just to drive traffic?(which is fine with me) I was just hoping that there would be a double benefit for adwords, traffic & SEO rank.

Yes, I agree with what Laura said.

There is no SEO benefit at all to Adwords. Would be nice if there was but it only helps as far as any direct traffic you get.

Wow, the president actually posts on the Forum very impressive. That's unfortunate that it does not help with SEO rank but then again I'm happy just to get some traffic to my website. We just launched our new website [removed] so I am working on the SEO hardcore.

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back