The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Does Adsense work for you?

whenever I applied for an adsense account they rejected my application. My last try was my directory and they not accepted that too.

Regards
John

Yes it does...

I was making small amount of money in early stages but then I sticked to the theory of slowly building up new content pages and new websites that could be better for adsense earnings.

Now my earnings are in mid $xxx to low $xxxx

But it took me 2.5 years to do this.

My adsense earnings are crap. It can't even pay for my expensive dinners at Gordon Ramsays :) Plus, I don't like the idea of people leaving my site for pennies.

No is my short answer. I didn't work for me. I only managed to make about £1 for every 1000 visitors on average.

But it depends largely on the advertisers you attract and how much they are willing to pay for adverts. This is dependent on the value to them of an average sale in terms of margin.

My Adsense based websites were simulation racing and motorsport related and these are not particularly profitable industries.

I think the effectiveness also has a lot to do with your target audience. For example, web-savvy readers and webmasters are well-known to not click on AdSense ads. But with the right niche and decent traffic I do believe you can make decent money.

adsense really works for me. i have been following adsense for more than a year and my bro help me to monitise the blog. and I just got around $736 and now still in the bank processing to withdraw it. just try it. the faster you take action the faster you get ACTION

Yeah i agree adsense is really good, however from my experience i recommend related affiliate marketing more as it can make a lot more money off your website.. The best aspect i guess is you can do it with adsense and it is fine..

I always find most commissions is earned from less than a 100 clicks per related program (but affiliate programs get clicked more than adsense ads per impression) and so when you work that out with some programs paying $50 a commission (plus per sale) it equals 50 cents per click potential..

I suppose the best aspect with adsense though or ppcs is it is easy to add the code and just write away.. :)

I tried it for a period of about a year, but my site was almost invisible and with such low traffic, that my total was about 0.5 or something like that!!:p

i think adsense work fine with me I made 100$ in about 15days while spending 2 hour max. I think if focus and work more efficiently I can earn more.

Can anybody provide me with some numbers. Like, for the last month I earned $$... from 1 site with xxx ads.
For me it looks like it's hard to earn leaving with AdSense. It's fun rather then a real source of money. Am I right?

Can anybody provide me with some numbers. Like, for the last month I earned $$... from 1 site with xxx ads.
For me it looks like it's hard to earn leaving with AdSense. It's fun rather then a real source of money. Am I right?

You need to work more on your sites then for getting good enough from adsense. Traffic is more important for this.

DON.

That's because your visitor count went down! Google also manipulates what you see in adsense... I had a day where there werwe 1200 visitors on my site with a CTR of 3.6% ant the other day I had 1200 visitors with 0.02 CTR... that's not possible.. .both days where monday and I don;'t know any reason why the visitors would sytop clicking on the ads

banners
Back