The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Does Adsense work for you?

When adsense was new, I made decent money, since last year or so, my earning from adsense too a significant downturn, ever since I have removed all adsense codes from my sites.

Adsense is working for me, it work providing that you have a good niche' to use with it.

Good and updated info is the best way to keep those nice and good ad's there.
People need to be drawn to it before they may see an ad they like.

~ Mike

Views?

Adsense is working for me for inventory where I havent got an other buyer. I still profit running just adsense but I earn a lot more selling the adds direct (and the buyer gets them same clicks cheaper and a fuller coverage) avoiding google.

I am using it at few of my directories as well as at few of my blogs but not earning as per my expectation :no: I think one can earn better through replace that space with other banners or affiliate programmes :sneaky:

DON.

I am using it at few of my directories as well as at few of my blogs but not earning as per my expectation :no: I think one can earn better through replace that space with other banners or affiliate programmes :sneaky:

DON.

i agree, unless your website has alot of traffic and the people who visit it, seem interested in something from the ad, then they wont click it.

I have also found that i may make more money by placing affiliate schemes on my site , but for now i am giving Google Adsense a chance and to see if my money slowly builds up over time.

I think adSense is working for me but my website is. With the less than 50 clicks a day I get on this one site, I still manage to make an OK amount of money. If only I had enough traffic on that site.

For now I can't get revenue from it since I just started with blogs and adsense.
But I think I can make good revenue out of it if I will work hard on my blogs.

i like adsense i put it on my free hosting accounts so yeah i do make a bit of money. Sometimes just from the hits alone not the clicks.

I did not think google gave you ££ for hits

Yes, it's working fine for me and i am getting same clicks as i got before. It's really giving good earning which is more than site maintenance cost.

One more thing is now google has changed adwords systems so adwords clicks has been dropped rapidly for 4 days but now it seems that it's working fine again.

Nope it don't work for me, as I can't use it... I got banned from Google after 3 days of using it a couple of years back. I had done nothing wrong, but Google gives you no right to appeal thier decision for the BAN.

Mike :(

Yea It's working for me.

Actually I'm waiting for my first payment of Good adsense. And I'm very excited to receive it next few weeks. I have accumulated a total of USD$125+ for almost 3 months. It was too long period of time before i reach it but it makes me excited to received. Maybe this coming months will increase my $$$.:clap::clap::clap:

I am just waiting for my first payment also, should be in my post within a week from this post.

I hope that it is a good amount, i shall be looking into creating better blog posts and more site links.

~ Mike

banners
Back