The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Do you use Press Release

pow-wow

affiliate
Do you use press release to promote your online business?

Press releases is way of promoting your business and a way getting backlinks. press release is not done primarily for getting links, but it is possible that other webmasters, copy and use the contents provided and in return, provide a link back to the source, so they might help with getting new backlinks.

A press release is the publicity that you can do for your online business, the more publicity you do for your goods and services the more your business gets recognized everywhere on and off the web. Making use your press release is in the correct way to draw attention to your site on the web is one great way of going about the successful publicity of your site.
The information that you give throughout the press release must be newsworthy, its must not sound like an advertisement rather it should be newsworthy information about the product or service you are offering to customers.
Take note of spelling and grammatical errors in your press release. Stick to the facts while giving information to readers and don't use fancy language and adjectives when writing.

I have used them a few times. They can bring traffic and links. When I first did one for my road rage site, it got tons of traffic that way.

Before you submit! Make sure you know how to write a press release. Read up on it, and do it right the first time.

Last edited by a moderator:
why not. It is a best medium to quickly publish your website on the web, which have the capability to drive traffic as well. Just to keep in mind that the press release is written professionally like a news.

Yes, of course. It's also an effective way of internet marketing, letting other people know what your site is all about and its achievements...

Regarding Press Relaease and article marketing

You need to write so well for press release and articles so that it can bring visitors to your site.

Then,it will be beneficial

Due to the increasingly social and sharing nature of the web and the increasing importance of press releases as direct to consumer communication tools, it is important for marketers and public relations professionals to adjust their message format and delivery to correspond with the needs of today’s web savvy audience.Another motivator for using social media with news releases is that editorial resources at many publications are running thinner than ever and expected to do more with less. Social media press releases provide links to additional resources that are helpful for story research and they also package information into formats that are easy to use for quotes and citing references/statistics. Images, audio and video also add impact to the release.

Internet Marketing

Press Release is one of the way for promoting our website in Internet Marketing. There is various reasons one can opt for online press release varying from pure authentic press release to broadcast a news to using press release as a tool for search engine marketing.

I love PR's, they are always effective for me. I have use to distribute lots of Press releases using Business wire, PRWEB, in fact we did spent a lot with PRWEB even for some release we even paid $1000 and above to them. (to gain more starts)

To me it works as well as my clients are happy with it.

Hi Buddy

Press Release is SEM activity. Using Press Release submission you can promote your business online. It is best way of market your business.

---------------------------------
Business management | Legislation law services From easyrules.com

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest i have never got around to doing one even though i have done a fair few articles always shyed away from the press release.

Its most effective if you get pros to put it together and release is for you. There is a list in this forum ( if you do a search ) of companies that do press release for small companies/websites.

I've heard about the effectiveness of this technique, but never had a chance to try them. Still looking for a tutorial about it

banners
Back