The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Do you use link shorteners outside of affiliate marketing?

Damsonn

Service Manager
Service Manager
Shorter.gg - Url Shortening platform with QR codes and Bio pages
We all know url shortening is important for affiliate marketing. Most of us that do affiliate marketing use url shorteners. And if you don't, educate yourself, because you should.

So do you use link shorteners outside of affiliate marketing? If yes, may I ask what do you use it for?

We all know url shortening is important for affiliate marketing. Most of us that do affiliate marketing use url shorteners. And if you don't, educate yourself, because you should.

So do you use link shorteners outside of affiliate marketing? If yes, may I ask what do you use it for?
i tend not to , i find the socail netowrk platforms wont stop posts i have have an actual blogging website or domain name i think that works actually a lot better

I use my webservers:
  • Server 301 rewrites (you may call these "pretty links [same domain]
  • and server redirects (302) when I don't want indexing.

Well mostly of social media platforms and not only hate affiliate links so yea i use a link to mask my affiliate links

What are the current trust links for YouTube?
"I saw it on the internet it must be true!"

Well, 20% of people are that stupid but the problem is: They don't have much 'extra' money to spend.
So what is the acquisition cost and the product's perceived value? It's hard to squeeze money out of a rock.

So when 20% of that 20%; or 4% click through you may make some money --this applies to in video links YouTube ads.
The exception might be with a proven "influencer"

I am assuming you mean user trust ... or more generally authority ...

Links in video comments are almost worthless

MI
Back