The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Do you use link building services for your sites?

Do you use link-building services?

• Total voters

OscarMike

Hey everyone, I'm interested in using SEO to drive traffic to both my niche sites and authority sites.

Part of SEO is link building. Having more high-quality links may help with ranking.

Do you use link building services like Fat Joe or The Hoth?

Or do you build links naturally?

Can Google tell if links are bought from a reputable service?

Thanks

Last edited:
I experimented with these years back and they eventually cause pain. The SE's, especially now, have their algos looking for this on our sites and penalyze us when they see the pattern of link services, guest posting services, etc., etc.

The SE's want to see natural link building and they can detect when the patterns suggest otherwise.

c. 2004 that worked.
The original Google Patent for it's search was heavily weighted toward link reciprocity and they later added relevancy to the algorithm. As the index database grew they could start correlate unnatural weight in domains that were link farming.

You can no doubt build links naturally, but in my opinion, it is not an effective way to acquire those types of links. And you can wait for the wanted result for ages. Outreach would be a much better choice because you email relevant websites and talk to them about linking to you. When it comes to acquiring very authoritative backlinks that will actually move you up the rankings, email is the most powerful tool today.
Speaking about using link-building services, I use them because I don't have time to do email outreach by myself. Moreover, I'm sure it is better to address professionals when it comes to SEO. I haven't worked with The Hoth, but I have used FatJoe. Good, but totally overpriced service. Now I use Rank Engine which is half the cost of FatJoe. And the quality is really high. I'm more than pleased with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back