The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Do you trust "get rich quick" methods?

Actually, the only way I see a prospective entrepreneur "getting rich quick" is not by any sort of saturated system or method, but, rather, creating their own original venture that many people will have a use for. For instance, MySpace was one of the pioneers in social networking, but the founder of Facebook took that concept, improved on it, and made it vastly more addicting, thus netting billions of dollars in a few short years. The same can be said with Twitter, or sites like WordPress or Apache.org where an original concept was applied or an existing one improved on and marketed for money. That isn't to say that WordPress or Apache do this for much profit, but you should get the point.

Granted, it is very difficult to fabricate an original concept that hundreds of thousands of people may potentially get involved in and net you millions of dollars, but think about it. Those who did manage to do it are now the revolutionaries of the internet. No program or system that multiple people are investing time, money, and energy in is going to make you rich in a short period of time, it's the "the road less traveled" sort of scenario that will ever allow that sort of thing to happen, I think.

Brilliant points made. Think about youtube. I'm sure we all are daily visitors to the site, and probably all have difficulty remembering life, or at least the internet, before it. It's barely 8 years old, and has made countless millionaires and celebrities in it's wake.

That being said - you can still make plenty of money following others. It just won't be to the point you can swim in a vault of gold coins ala Scrooge McDuck in Duck Tales.

I'd also like to point out him diving into that fault of coins and swimming in it violated quite a few laws of physics - but it was a cartoon, so I'm likely over thinking it.

A few of them actually work, I've seen a lot of methods that are actually illegal and break the terms. I find it hard to keep up with the latest PPD site or etc. I believe FileIce is the best PPD, I knew the owner of FileIce over at HF a while back. I think I'll contact him about an account.

Never really tried any of the 'get rich super quickly' methods and quite rightly so.

The weird thing is that most of these websites seems to have a very similar concept in terms of site layout and with only a landing page with a sign up by email form.

The thing about get rich quick schemes is that you're not the one getting rich quick, it's whoever came up with it and started it.
You are getting rich extremely slowly or not getting rich at all, most often.

If someone had a true way to get rich quickly, why would they share it with you? They would just keep doing it themselves and not tell anyone so that the bubble doesn't burst.

Not at all. The way they advertise them is just so bad that it's hard to think that it IS legit. I mean, there HAS to be a few legit ones but all of those ads you see online that say that you can make $800 a day at home are usually fake unless you do some extreme black hat stuff.

If someone tells you that you can start making 2000 $ daily, right away, with no qualification whatsoever, would that be logically correct to you ? Supposing you have a healthy and working logic ?

I never trust get rich quick schemes...ever. People who get rich take time and effort to accumulate their wealth. You have to not only learn to earn money (and do this efficiently and consistently). But you need to learn how to invest and save, and keep your expenses at a manageable level.

No. You have to be extremely naïve to believe that you can make a considerable living just sitting in front of you laptop, doing next to nothing. Money can only really be earned quickly through hard work, dedication, creativity...or fame!

In desperate times people are almost willing to believe anything if it means a possibility of success. Sites that promote the idea that you can get rich overnight using their service are succeeding due to the financial crisis that the world is currently in, and whilst people's better judgement knows that the offers are scams, their desperation tends to get the better of them!

I don't think there's any reliable way to get rich quick. If there were, then everyone would be rich! I wouldn't trust any of those 'get rich quick' schemes if I were you. There is the off chance that it might work, but there's a far greater chance of it being a scam. It's just not worth it, in my opinion.

I always believe that the things that are of great value cannot be achieved in just a snap. It would be most advantageous to us (in the long run) if we take the time to pursue things and not just expect things to fall on our lap. The idea of getting rich quick may be appealing, but I don't buy it when it is promised to me.

You have probably already encountered a few websites, that promise you to get rich within a few hours or days. Mostly they have these extremely long websites and some messy templates. I myself do not trust them at all, since they are 99.9% scams. What about you?

There is a greek proverb that says "If you heard for a lot of apples bring small pocket". That's all, there is no way to make money online overnight, the key to success is patience and hard work.

"Get rich schemes" are generally used to suck in the gullible. If it was possible to get rich fast without any work, everybody would be impossibly wealthy. Generally speaking, if something sounds too good to be true, then it isn't true. Most get rich schemes use people who actually believe it is possible for their own benefit. So technically, you aren't the one who is going to be getting rich quickly. The owner of the "get rich" method will be.

I agree that not ALL of them should be trusted, but I do think there are ways to make fast money if you just take the time to look for them. Not many people actively seek out ways to make money online. Instead, they usually apply for physical jobs since it's easier and/or they just don't know that there are so many opportunities out there. I think it's all in how much time you put into researching what's out there.

Even though most "get rich quick" schemes are obvious, some aren't. It's common human nature to want a fast way to do something, an easier path etc..and some people would rather throw money at a problem than solve it for themselves. Like most things, you have to pace yourself and have realistic expectations to succeed.

Never really tried any of the 'get rich super quickly' methods and quite rightly so.

The weird thing is that most of these websites seems to have a very similar concept in terms of site layout and with only a landing page with a sign up by email form.

This type of page which is called, a squeeze page, does not automatically flag it up to be a get rich method. This is just simple business strategy to collect emails -- then promote products to people later on.

There are thousands of successful marketers who use these type of pages and sell products to help people with their lives, or sell something they want.

But I agree, if you come to a squeeze page or any other type of website claiming to make a lot of money and make it fast, run as fast as you can.

Just like you, I believe that all the get rich hype out there on the web, is just one giant scam! Come on, do you really think your going to make one thousand dollars in one night, without doing any work whatsoever? It does not work that way at all! I f you already work online, you know that it takes triple the amount of work to make money, than a actual day job does. All I can say is, if your going to make money online, visit forums like this one, look around and read threads, and dont be afraid to ask questions. Dont fall for all the hyped up websites and scam testimonials because if you do, you'll be stuck with that 9 to 5 job until it's time for you to retire!

No, I do not trust get rich quick methods and I think no one should try these methods.

You may make money at the beginning, but you will fail in the long run.

All of these get rich quick scheme are scams! I mean lets face it! You get nothing for free in life and if you really did find a method to earn $1000 over night, would you be sharing it across the web? Or would you keep it for yourself and exploit it so you can become rich?

banners
Back