The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Do you trust "get rich quick" methods?

Yes, the information might be available for free, but you saved people time by organizing the material. You probably laid everything out in a thorough and concise manner. That along is worth a few bucks.

True enough, anyways, once the sales started going down, I posted the method for free on a few SEO forums.

I never believed these get rich quick programs. Even when I was just starting out in internet marketing, I knew it would be impossible to make money overnight. These sort of things take time, I know that for sure.

Look at it this way; in order to "get rich quick" you either have to automate a task of referring others to pay to refer others at a cost (a pyramid scheme), or promote or use some magical product or software to as many people with the promise of an infinite downline that will give you the life of your dreams. It doesn't work. It never has and it never will. If a program is at all legitimate, you would have had to have been one of the first users to take the gamble and invite everyone else into it, then maybe you've pocketed a decent profit. Otherwise, no. Stay far away from them.

No i really don't any site could just decide to either take your money or create a virus to take your money in other words "rat" they could ask you to run something but you are running a virus its happend to me in the past i wouldn't trust these.

Make money quick -- Yes, I've paid for methods which worked very well. I've also bought some duds. :) Get rich quick--No. If it looked to good to be true, it was.

Heck no! There is no such thing such as getting rich quick. If you see a site that tells you that you can make 5000 dollars in one day, they are totally lying. It takes time to build a decent income online. You have to master your craft in terms of blogging and marketing before you can make any real money. You should never entertain any idea that does not seem realistic. You should only go after opputuinities you know are legit and start there.

This is one of the major reasons why 97% of people fail online. They fall for these type of schemes. They promise you will make a lot of money, and you will make it fast.

Truth is, Internet marketing, is like any other business. It takes investing both time, and money into your business until you will see a return. The quicker you learn new skills and start investing your money in training and traffic, the quicker you can see results.

Most of these methods and schemes marketed online are either scams or sleeper cons(they pay at the start but once a lot of people invest a huge amount of money, they suddenly shut down and run with all the money).
Never trust methods and schemes that could not be verified, that do not have good reputation or are, as everyone says, too good to be true.

Get rich quick schemes are mostly scams. It really comes down to if it is a reputable website or if has multiple reports of it being a scam. Before I even THINK of joining/investing in one of those methods. I make sure to do a thorough search on Google and see if it has good/bad reviews.

You have probably already encountered a few websites, that promise you to get rich within a few hours or days. Mostly they have these extremely long websites and some messy templates. I myself do not trust them at all, since they are 99.9% scams. What about you?
Most of the sites turn into scam after a few months or so . It is really hard to find websites that are legit and pay you promptly , I have found a few trust worthy sites in the past. But there is no way to get rich over night. Only hard work pays.

I do not trust any easy money-making method. Even if those methods produce some fast income, they probably require you to do some illegal or unethical activity to get them. I don't imply that you can't make faster income online, and it can be absolutely done even with ethical methods, but I don't believe a stranger who sells a easy-money method for a low cost. Why would anyone reveal his or her great method online or even offline instead of using their method only for themselves?

There's a reason why the doubt surrounds these ideas. Simply put - if they were truly working, EVERYONE would start doing them! Then as more people entered in the law of diminishing returns would apply until the market was saturated and no one was making decent money anymore. Anytime a program promises you the moon you need to step back and think for a moment. Also a great place to check out the newest "schemes and scams" is the Scam.com forum, though admittedly it's seen better days.

There's no such thing as get rich quick schemes. There's no such thing as a free lunch. Anything worth having takes hard work, time, preserverence, and sometimes some cash flow. The get rich quick schemes are from con artists or people who just happened to exploit a specific field, got lucky, and made their money. Generally speaking, those fields they exploited becoming ridiculously over flooded which inevitably makes the get rich quick scheme a flop or "scam".

There's a reason why the doubt surrounds these ideas. Simply put - if they were truly working, EVERYONE would start doing them!

I think that is one part -- but not the main one. The fact is many of these methods do work, but it actually takes "work." People when they are truly honest with themselves will not put in the work required to become successful.

On average people will spend a few hours here or there, and then give up because they got nothing in return. To become successful and make money, you have to dedicate several hours EVERY DAY when you starting out. Only after you have a functioning web business -- will you be able to spend less time working and still make money.

I think that is one part -- but not the main one. The fact is many of these methods do work, but it actually takes "work." People when they are truly honest with themselves will not put in the work required to become successful.

On average people will spend a few hours here or there, and then give up because they got nothing in return. To become successful and make money, you have to dedicate several hours EVERY DAY when you starting out. Only after you have a functioning web business -- will you be able to spend less time working and still make money.

I couldn't have said it any better. The biggest problem with why most of these programs will never work is because most people do not have the willpower it takes to become successful. The time, the effort, and the perseverance it takes to make something successful. It's the same as a brick and mortar business compared to an online one. Without the necessary time put into it, it will crumble and fail.

I don't trust these "get rich quick" methods. Usually, they're either selling a product, or e-book, or having an opt-in or squeeze page to convince you to sign up. They benefit from it, and is advertising false information. I just can't believe there are tons of gullible people out there that believe these sort of methods, and actually invest their time and money into it. I agree that you need to spend a few hours each day to get your site successful and then start seeing passive earnings. It's impossible to get $10000 a month with just 5 minutes of work.

I want to go on record of saying that there is no such thing as "get right quick" the only thing I believe in is odds. The odds are that you're not going to get rich by following a scheme. All you're doing is giving a stream of cash to someone else so that they can sell you an idea you could have done yourself. If you somehow beat the odds and get rich quickly, I hope you have the smarts to stay rich.

The way you get rich in my opinion is through about 9 failures and a great success. Its a crazy windy path and once you get there, you'll know every curve and get to help others get there too.

Actually, the only way I see a prospective entrepreneur "getting rich quick" is not by any sort of saturated system or method, but, rather, creating their own original venture that many people will have a use for. For instance, MySpace was one of the pioneers in social networking, but the founder of Facebook took that concept, improved on it, and made it vastly more addicting, thus netting billions of dollars in a few short years. The same can be said with Twitter, or sites like WordPress or Apache.org where an original concept was applied or an existing one improved on and marketed for money. That isn't to say that WordPress or Apache do this for much profit, but you should get the point.

Granted, it is very difficult to fabricate an original concept that hundreds of thousands of people may potentially get involved in and net you millions of dollars, but think about it. Those who did manage to do it are now the revolutionaries of the internet. No program or system that multiple people are investing time, money, and energy in is going to make you rich in a short period of time, it's the "the road less traveled" sort of scenario that will ever allow that sort of thing to happen, I think.

In today's time of age, trusting a "get rich quick" would lead to their own downfall. I, myself find it foolish to even try the the action in order to get money. Like everything, money is gained through hard work. People who can't understand this concept will be once who would lose all the money because they are blinded by a 99.9% chance "guarantee".

MI
Back