The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Do you trust "get rich quick" methods?

isuit21

affiliate
You have probably already encountered a few websites, that promise you to get rich within a few hours or days. Mostly they have these extremely long websites and some messy templates. I myself do not trust them at all, since they are 99.9% scams. What about you?

I think anyone would be foolish to trust them. The bottom line is, there is no quick way to be successful in just about anything in life. Making a website is no exception, it takes a lot of hard, dedicated work.

If you want to become rich, you need to hang around rich people and associate with how they think and live their lives. One way to becoming "rich" in any "rich" persons mind is to have enough passive income from an asset (1. business, 2. real estate, 3. stocks) to cover any and all expenses and still have enough money to save, invest in further deals, go out and play, and leave for your children and grandchildren.

I do not trust them at all and never will. I'll become rich my own way thanks, it might take 20 years longer than their methods but who cares.

You have probably already encountered a few websites, that promise you to get rich within a few hours or days. Mostly they have these extremely long websites and some messy templates. I myself do not trust them at all, since they are 99.9% scams. What about you?
Yep, pretty much all of them are scams. If there are any out there that arent scams, they definitely are not advertising their service the right way, people will automatically assume it is a scam.

No i don't trust those schemes and methods, and i thought nobody does.

But, here's an interesting story. My friend got a scam mail, where it says that Google is supposedly giving 600,000 dolars to 10 random people, and that she is one of them. And she asked me is there any chance that is true. It was really odd and funny that someone even considers something like that can be true :)

I don't trust them ever. They're never true and they're always just trying to get money out of you. I find it pretty obvious if it's a scam, anything that offers a way to get rich quick for a small fee is always a scam. There is no real way to get rich quick, everything requires lots of time and effort.

I don't trust them ever. They're never true and they're always just trying to get money out of you. I find it pretty obvious if it's a scam, anything that offers a way to get rich quick for a small fee is always a scam. There is no real way to get rich quick, everything requires lots of time and effort.

But, surprisingly, there will always be people who are naive and willing to believe that huge amounts of cash are just waiting for them.

Because, everyone hops that they will get some money from the sky :D It is just the matter of how much are you in control of those fantasies :)

For these get rich quick schemes, I follow the philosophy that if sounds too good to be true, it probably is. And the same goes for buying ebooks that promise to make me rich, make my site active, etc. I don't buy ebooks, at all.

Nope. If it seems too good to be true.......

Basically if I can't reach the person behind an offer (and with these you never can) then I'm not interested.

No and I always urge people to give them a wide birth. The only thing that is going to make you rich quick is you win the lottery and even then you must be incredibly lucky.

Of course not. Sure, some people can make good money online. It didn't happen overnight, though. And it certainly wasn't their first attempt after knowing absolutely nothing about the online world or anything. No one can promise anyone else to make tons of money off any scheme unless they're directly handing over the money themselves.

I never trust them, I'll just ignore them, and move in. The good things in life take time, and you will not become rich over night if you're broke, and stumble on a page on the internet that tells you otherwise.

Never pay to be paid. A simple rule all of us should follow. No matter how convincing the site may seem, and no matter how many proofs that may be posted (even though majority of them are fake) you should never trust these sites.
I am surprised no one takes action over these sites and that they aren't taken down yet.

They are all scams.
However from what I have been told, the methods they sell do work. However, instead of making you rich in a week as they promise, it will take months to achieve some results.

Nope, I just see them, and just close then straight away. They're nothing but scams, they contain stupid information just probably to promote their site, and also to waste your time.

No, I don't trust get rich quick methods. I do believe it's possible to make money fairly quickly, but these ebooks touting fast money on the internet are just warmed over material.

No, I don't trust get rich quick methods. I do believe it's possible to make money fairly quickly, but these ebooks touting fast money on the internet are just warmed over material.

They sell material that you can easily get for free with a couple of Google searches. A few years back I was selling a "Build Your Klout Account Faster". While the information I provided was was legit, it was also available for free on the Internet.

They sell material that you can easily get for free with a couple of Google searches. A few years back I was selling a "Build Your Klout Account Faster". While the information I provided was was legit, it was also available for free on the Internet.

Yes, the information might be available for free, but you saved people time by organizing the material. You probably laid everything out in a thorough and concise manner. That alone is worth a few bucks.

MI
Back