The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Do you take Vitamins or Supplements?

Fish Oil, vitamin C, and diet based in Quinoa (no processed carbs). I also go to take the sun, for the vitamin D.
And i lost weight during lockdown, and i got rid of migrines...

Well i dont take any but ithink i will think of some to help my mind and body as sometimes i am very strsed ,anxious etc

Yes. I take a vitamin D daily, omega-3 and some supplements if needed. I usually have my blood work done before, and buy supplements only with my doc's recommendations. It's important for our body to get all needed vitamins and minerals, however, don't forget that eating healthy and diverse food is the priority.

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally take creatine (for those muscle gains)
as well as fish oil, ashwagandha, kava and a few others.

I take the Vitamin C and D also. Vitamin C your body helps you to produce collagen, a protein that is found abundantly in bone tissue and is tough and fibrous. In the absence of collagen, your bones would become brittle and prone to breakage. Your body metabolizes calcium, a principal component of bone mineral, with vitamin D3.

Hey! I see it's been a while, but I struggle with the same issue. Could you please suggest anything? What has really helped you?

Hi there. I often take various vitamins to keep my immune system up, since I've been getting sick a lot lately. I think it's good for the body. Naturally, a lot depends on what your level of stress tolerance is and how often you worry about various trifles. I was interested to study the information about these pills and I already feel the results.

Protein powder! i love to throw the occasional weight around, (used to be quite involved in powerlifting back in the day), but now i'm getting so very old, so its just about training and not getting injured/working around the injuries!

If you want to gain weight, then vitamins will not help you, you need to reconsider your nutrition plan, you must have a calorie surplus and a lot of carbohydrates in your diet.

I take Vitamin D and Omega 3 Fish Oil. Since there are many brands and sources that offer such vitamins and supplements, I prefer reading the reviews before making the purchase. The last time I was lucky to find the purity products complaints here and decided to give this resource a try. No issues, I should say.

MI
Back