The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Do you take Vitamins or Supplements?

I'm taking Alive for men by nature's way at iherb dot com. I think the iron content will boost your appetite. :)

You may also try propan with iron available in mercury drug.

I take every day one tablet from the pharmacy as food supplements, which allegedly includes (but who knows, I'm no chemist) all the daily needs of all the necessary vitamins and elements.

I am especially interested in the B vitamins - for my "neuronal hard disk" so that everything is running smoothly and no system error occurs in my brain, lol :rolleyes:

Until now, it helps. I was not sick once in the last few years, and all my body and blood values ​​are completely right - at least the doctors say this.

If you want to increase your body weight, then you should eat a lot of carbohydrates, such as in potatoes and pasta (spaghetti etc.). This should help :)

Can you share what those supplements are Marc?
Darster - Your need B vitamins for that. I read it somewhere

Thanks man... Carbo FTW I think .. Lol

Can you share what those supplements are Marc?

Just ask in a pharmacy for multivitamin and vital nutrients tablets,
since I can not imagine that my product is available in the Philippines under the same name.

But be careful with ultra-cheap, but fake products, as they are often sold via the Internet ;)

Yep Im getting aminoacids and whey /proteins coctails
if you want to get bulk a little- eat about 4k calories per day (no junk food lol)

4K calories? WOAH!
Will vegetable be sufficient? or should I really go with meat?
I wanna stay healthy while bulking up.

Gonna run around in shops to find some vitamins. Lol

as I've mentioned already. try honey and bee pollen. proven formula for me.

btw, don't take honey and bee pollen if you want to have a good night rest ;)

Hmmm I used to have honey with my breakfast - any suggestions of how you take it and what with?

I've started having it with my yogurt in the mornings again with blueberries and granola!

Me I take Multivitamins , Cuz Also I'm Very Skinny like you , and always tired after to years of Preparatory Classes ( Its a French system for education ) its so so hard :(
and I wonder if you have a solution for my problem :D , thank you guys for this thread =)

I've always been underweight and my parents always made me take vitamins, but I never really gained weight because of that.. I'm sure it's good for your immune system though

if You cant get a weight, You are probably ectomorph type - that means u need more calories than average guy, try to eat 3.5k-4k cal per day and You should gain weight then. Of course protein suplements are good, also eat white meat and pastas , from other suplements i'd recommend You creatine and aminoacids (if You training hard)

MI
Back