The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Do you take Vitamins or Supplements?

Hi,
I am really underweight and even though I eat a lot.

Honestly I am 6'1 and until I reach 39 years old I weighed less than 120 lbs.... this is not an exaggeration. People would compare me to starving Ethiopians. You could count my ribs if i took my shirt off.. I tried every supplement, vitamin, pill, and powder that existed.

One day I met a doctor who gave me xanax. The lowest dose that existed. They were .25 mg pills and the doctor had me chop them in half and take them 1/2 a pill every day for 6 months (90 pills total). For the first time in my life I went from under 120 lbs to 170lbs in 6 months. Never took the pills after that 6 months and never had a weight problem again.

Not likely a helpful story, but true none the less.

CORONA VIRUS DECLARED PANDEMIC
I would take extra vitamin supplements --including Vitamin D that is known to:
One of vitamin D's most important roles is keeping your immune system strong so you're able to fight off viruses and bacteria that cause illness.

It directly interacts with the cells that are responsible for fighting infection (4Trusted Source).

If you often become sick, especially with colds or the flu, low vitamin D levels may be a contributing factor.

Several large observational studies have shown a link between a deficiency and respiratory tract infections like colds, bronchitis and pneumonia (5Trusted Source, 6Trusted Source).
I've heard Vitamin D, Vitamin C, and Zinc are excellent supplements against cold/flu.

CORONA VIRUS DECLARED PANDEMIC
I would take extra vitamin supplements --including Vitamin D that is known to:
One of vitamin D's most important roles is keeping your immune system strong so you're able to fight off viruses and bacteria that cause illness.

It directly interacts with the cells that are responsible for fighting infection (4Trusted Source).

If you often become sick, especially with colds or the flu, low vitamin D levels may be a contributing factor.

Several large observational studies have shown a link between a deficiency and respiratory tract infections like colds, bronchitis and pneumonia (5Trusted Source, 6Trusted Source).

Last edited:
That's is not a solution only a reasonable precaution
read
1. Vitamin C tablets at high doses daily may be the reason why the family didn't catch the infection.
2. Given her age, history of chronic disease, and the high mortality of COVID-19 on seniors, IVC may have played a large role in her mother's improvement.
4. A well-functioning immune system is of the utmost importance to keep away the viral infection. And, vitamin C may support the defense against the COVID-19 virus, most importantly in chronically ill patients with a weakened immune system.

May in science means: not proven.

I am a believer of the quote "An apple a day keeps the doctor away"

Anyone here eating an apple a day? I have been eating an apple a day for the past month or so and it really helped my digestive system. I would really recommend this to everyone and it is natural way of getting vitamins.

Yes I do and regularly, they really help me with everything I just have in my life so hopefully you really can make it happen entirely. I do want to get it done over past years and stress make a ton of it, and that thing surely helps with that matter anyway.

So, you're taking 50 times the max, wow. You should be the healthiest (or Vit E OD'd) guy in your state. :D

Have you noticed any difference in how you feel?

Edit: More than 50x

Vitamin D3, some Vitamin C (1000mg), and Some Gingko Biloba supplement to improve my mind clearness (supposed to)

If you find a hard time gaining weight then it is just the way your body is.Sometimes you cannot gain weight and it is a normal thing. There are so many skinny guys out there and they are happy the way they are. It is not that they chose to be skinny but that their bodies are jsust meant to be like that. Just eat healthy. If you are not meant to be skinny then you will gain weight. There is no need for supplements. Those things will ruin your body. Love yourself the ay you are. It could be worse.

These days I'm taking 2 of them:
1) Vitamin B complex, Vitamin C + zinc capsules, once a day
2) Vitamin D3 60k tablets once a week

These are the essential vitamins that can help your body fight against covid-19 in case you get affected by it.

PS: There's no vitamin, pills, meds that can prevent covid-19.

Vit D: Mainly due to blood work showing me to be extremely deficient. Once I started taking them it seemed to lift my mood as well. Google shows there is some evidence of Vit D being a mood lifter so I keep it up.

Probiotics: Feel better overall. Might be a placebo, maybe its real. Overall my gut feels better and I take fewer antiacids now.

I take nootropil, it's a cognitive enhancer.
If you want to build mass start working out, you'll get hungry and eat properly, don't eat junk food, but proper food, fat and protein is your friend, sugar is your enemy.

banners
Back