The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Do you send custom links via Aweber?

Kristen

affiliate
OK- I've been trying to figure this out, if you have an insight I would soo appreciate your help!

If I have my affiliates on an aweber autoresponder so I can send them program updates, promotions, case studies... is it possible to have their own personalized, custom affiliate links populated in the email? This would make it easier then sending them back to the site, logging in, and having to cut and paste the link and email promotion.

I've talked to a couple people but they use systems that are like GoldBar that does everything from one dashboard so there is no integration needed. However, I would like to continue to use Aweber as my autoresponder system to communicate with my affiliates.

Any thoughts?

Thanks so much,
Kristen Arnold:confused:

Kristen,

What network are you on? I know with CJ you can do this right from within the CJ system. But if you are just emailing via Aweber I don't know how you'd tell it which affiliate has which affiliate ID so it would give them each the right link. Somehow it would need to tie to your affiliate network to do that, right?

(Moved this to the affiliate manager forum)

Thanks Linda, I actually use Rapid Action Profits and then have affiliates optin to my aweber list.

Your right, clarifying the exact "who" is what is where I'm finding the challenge- I believe it's a custom parser that is required but was hoping someone else would be familiar with this process.

banners
Back