The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Do you play an instrument?

I used to play music a lot, but I just never seem to have time to do anything fun anymore.

Last I check I could play: guitar, bass and piano.

But as we all know, if you don't use it......you lose it. :(

So true. You don't lose everything, but you do kind of lose your physical skill. Whens the last time you played?

I know a little bit about guitar. I like all kind of instrument but actually I prefer some instrument like flute. Its sound is really great!

Never thought about playing the flute, but I imagine it would be something like this:

[video=youtube;GoFV8lTD4ug]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoFV8lTD4ug[/video]

I too am a bit of a Metallica fan and am a drummer - used to love playing along and was in a few bands but then didn't have room for drum kit, then donated it to school i work at and play along with some of the kids there when they do music lessons

wish i had the time and space for more drumming

I too am a bit of a Metallica fan and am a drummer - used to love playing along and was in a few bands but then didn't have room for drum kit, then donated it to school i work at and play along with some of the kids there when they do music lessons

wish i had the time and space for more drumming

Nice! What are your favorite Metallica tracks to jam to? To Live Is To Die is pretty damn epic on guitar.

banners
Back