Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Do you play an instrument?

hiimjeremy

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Lead Barons Media
SUP 'FIX!

Do any of you play an instrument? There has got to be some musicians out there, this is the thread where we talk about it! I myself play Guitar, Bass, Drums and I have been doing so for almost 10 years now. I don't know what I would do without a Guitar, being able to play music is one of my favorite pass times.

So let's hear it, what do you play?

Wow quite a seasoned musician right there Jeremy!

I don't play any instruments anymore but did used to play the guitar for a while. Not sure I'd still have any of the incredible talent left but you never know :)

Do you play in a band or practice with friends or anything?

Wow quite a seasoned musician right there Jeremy!

I don't play any instruments anymore but did used to play the guitar for a while. Not sure I'd still have any of the incredible talent left but you never know :)

Do you play in a band or practice with friends or anything?

Sweet! Yeah, if you don't play for a couple of years you definitely lose some of the skill. I have been in a few meaningless bands, nothing major. I usually just jam by myself and do it as a personal hobby.

One of my goals is to get a mini studio set up for recording and quality playback in my house! :D

I'm a music producer so I'm well versed in a few instruments, but particularly good with keys.

Who's down to start an AffiliateFix band? :D

Playing guitar will hurt your fingers at first (Especially an acoustic). You just need to keep at it and you are able to play longer, and do all sorts of crazy stuff you never imagined. :p

I can sing. :D
Rock style voice I think.

I want to learn organ or piano.

Tried to pay a guitar. IT KILLS MY FINGERS. :D

I can sing. :D
Rock style voice I think.

I want to learn organ or piano.

Tried to pay a guitar. IT KILLS MY FINGERS. :D

Yeah I randomly bought a guitar years ago and decided to try playing (because hey who doesn't like the idea of getting high and strumming a guitar?) and I had the same problem. Apparently when you play for long enough you grow extra tough skin over you fingers making it easier.

Needless to say my guitar fad didn't last very long I think I learnt how to play 'wonderwall' and then never picked it up again.

Yeah I randomly bought a guitar years ago and decided to try playing (because hey who doesn't like the idea of getting high and strumming a guitar?) and I had the same problem. Apparently when you play for long enough you grow extra tough skin over you fingers making it easier.

Needless to say my guitar fad didn't last very long I think I learnt how to play 'wonderwall' and then never picked it up again.

I remember the first time I learned to play Fade to Black by Metallica... I WAS Metallica !!! \m/

I was really big into Metallica when I learned to play guitar so I learned all those songs. I also played a ton of Slayer, Megadeth and Sepultura!

Not yet.
I love guitar and already have one.
I just have to find time to finally start learning.

Ultimate-Guitar.com is a pretty awesome site for Tabs. Guitar Tabs are a great way to start learning to read music. I am sure the site has many tutorials on reading tablature.

I used to play music a lot, but I just never seem to have time to do anything fun anymore.

Last I check I could play: guitar, bass and piano.

But as we all know, if you don't use it......you lose it. :(

MI
Back