The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Do You like travelling?

Padsall

affiliate
Hi Friends Do You like travelling?
I like Traveling in Historical Places,Hotels,Riding home and Some Special places but long traveling i think not good for health what you say?

I love to travel and explore new places and as I spend around 65% of my time living in hotels I get to do it a lot.

Holiday wise I always try to have at least 3 holidays outside of the UK. This year so far I have been to Holland, France, Spain, Canary Islands, Morocco and Italy, before the end of the year I'm going to Vegas and also Hungry, so I take traveling to the extreme :)

I love travelling and its been my way of life since I was 3... However, I have to say, airplanes?: Not a huge fan anymore, less and less everytime.

So lately, out side of work, I stick to mostly roadtrips with friends and family or trains, which are also more eco-friendly apparently :)

I love traveling but I never ever get to do it. It's too expensive now a days if you want to go somewhere far away and it depends on how many people you have with you. Maybe if I just start traveling by myself it would be cheaper and easier. On the other hand, I don't want to experience all these new things by myself I need people to share them with. Maybe sometime soon I'll get to go on an interesting vacation.

You have to look for deals, My wife and I went to China last year for $4,500, which covered a lot of the expenses. 2 weeks on a tour. We go riding on my Harley all the time, just take off for the weekend up the coast. Going to Vegas for ASW 16 next month, staying at the Hard Rock in the HRH tower, very nice suites

I also love to travel with my family and some times with friends. I like every place to travel in which my friends and family is with me...

Hi Friends Do You like travelling?
I like Traveling in Historical Places,Hotels,Riding home and Some Special places but long traveling i think not good for health what you say?

I do. I love to travel but never alone it has to be with my family. I get lonely when I go to a new and interesting place without my kids :(

MI
Back