The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Do you know any easy youtube monetization program?

Hello Everyone
Have a wonderful day.

Except Google Youtube monetization program- do you know any other youtube monetization program which is very much easy. Like no need huge subscribers and views. I was trying to get youtube monetization but at the prepare- youtube revenue share program get off from Bangladesh. So now I am not finding any good channel to add. I have checked huge. But not finding. I deliver SEO related content to my channel. If you want to see Just search on youtube: masudbcl. You will find my videos.

I want to add some advertisers videos or some video ad- for which I will get pay. I want to show the affiliate network video also. If there have any affiliate program based monetization program also excel youtube revenue share program- than please let me know.

Wish you all the best.

I only had a look at the latest video, didn't watch it, just wanted to see how you have things set up. The first thing that struck me was the fact that you don't have a link to your site in your description. It should be in the first sentence or two so it appears above the fold when people land on the page. That will help people find you more easily.

By the way, you might want to check your keywords. If you make them more relevant, you could very well see a lot more traffic to your videos, which could get you more or better offers from advertisers. Some of the tags I saw were nowhere near what your video was about.

The video I saw was for selling social signals but you don't have links to your social accounts at the bottom of your description. Not necessary, of course but you might want to think about adding them.

Sorry, I know those aren't things you asked about, just offering some tips to improve your traffic.

I don't think YouTube would allow you to use any other advertising on their site, you'd have to get individuals who want something on your channel or a specific video. You could however, use your channel to post videos about various products, services, CPA offers, etc. Never directly link to them, that won't work. Get yourself a domain and landing page and link to that, if you're trying to sell a product or get people to a CPA offer.

Thanks for the message and reply.
I shall follow all of your instructions.

I get some ideas from you:
1) To add the website link at the top of description.
২) TO research keyword and analyse.

Thanks

I suggest that you create your own website with your content and monetize it with an Ad Company. You will get more traffic from it. When you have your own website you don't need to wait for 1000 Subscribers and get approved by youtube. One of the best way is to use your youtube channel and drive the audiences/viewers to your Monetized Website.

Last edited by a moderator:
I suggest that you create your own website with your content and monetize it with an Ad Company. You will get more traffic from it. When you have your own website you don't need to wait for 1000 Subscribers and get approved by youtube. One of the best way is to use your youtube channel and drive the audiences/viewers to your Monetized Website.
Thanks for the message and reply.
Ok. I shall check for porpellerads.
I have affiliate program based youtube channel: masudbcl
And I have adsense with my local language blog: masudbcl

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back