The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Do you have any tips for a beginner?

winnersclubworld

affiliate
Hello to all,

I've been "training" myself on CPA for 3 months now by watching videos on youtube, taking notes... I started 1 month ago, I apply the methods seen on youtube. I have no results.

- Reddit impossible to share a link my post is deleted automatically. => Do you have any advice?

- I could see a lot of people using Youtube as a source of traffic. Do you have your own channel or do you share links in the comments?

- I've also read that Instagram and Pinterest work well to get traffic.

Do you have any tips for a beginner?

Thank you all and I hope to achieve your results!

I am also interested.I take some sweepstakes for America but people click to my Lp but they don’t click to the offers.

I started 1 month ago, I apply the methods seen on youtube. I have no results.

I'm not surprised. YouTube as a traffic source requires some extensive experience. Better to start with a different traffic source and move into YT once you succeed with a less challenging traffic source.

Reddit impossible to share a link my post is deleted automatically.

Reddit does not allow the placement of direct affiliate links. Placing direct affiliate links on Reddit can result in an account ban.

I've also read that Instagram and Pinterest work well to get traffic.
They can be, but it seems to me you are not trying to eat the elephant one bite at a time. Instead, you are falling into the "Newbie Trap" of attempting to find a traffic source by jumping from one to another. This will never result in success.

You have asked about traffic, but you have not mentioned any other parts of your marketings funnels.
  • How are you selecting your offers?
  • How are you selecting your target demographics?
  • Are you split testing your creatives?
  • Are you split testing your landing pages?
  • What are your angles, hooks, and triggers?
  • What tracker are you using?
  • What intelligence platform are you using?
  • Have you acquired a VPS?

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
I've been "training" myself on CPA for 3 months now by watching videos on youtube, taking notes... I started 1 month ago, I apply the methods seen on youtube. I have no results.
90% of this type of YouTube MMO (make money online) learn to earn videos are pure garbage that only exist to sell you something.
I have no results.

There's a lot of information here to read and digest.
I would suggest you invest in some well rated books on the subject.

Learn 'for free online' is a very crooked road to follow.

I'm not surprised. YouTube as a traffic source requires some extensive experience. Better to start with a different traffic source and move into YT once you succeed with a less challenging traffic source.

Reddit does not allow the placement of direct affiliate links. Placing direct affiliate links on Reddit can result in an account ban.

They can be, but it seems to me you are not trying to eat the elephant one bite at a time. Instead, you are falling into the "Newbie Trap" of attempting to find a traffic source by jumping from one to another. This will never result in success.

You have asked about traffic, but you have not mentioned any other parts of your marketings funnels.
  • How are you selecting your offers?
  • How are you selecting your target demographics?
  • Are you split testing your creatives?
  • Are you split testing your landing pages?
  • What are your angles, hooks, and triggers?
  • What tracker are you using?
  • What intelligence platform are you using?
  • Have you acquired a VPS?
Hello,

Thank you for your answer.
You are talking about something that does not speak to me.
To explain you how I proceed (a little in the vagueness) I use CPA GRIP for the offers, I select the offers according to the highest price and also if there is a payment by click.
I'm French, and in France sharing this kind of offer doesn't work, we are suspicious and not very fond of this kind of thing so I know in advance that it won't bite, but in the US people love to win things, so the public is more likely to click on the offers.

I shorten my links via bitly, I created google sites to put my links in and make a nice page to click on and then share them on facebook groups "Giveaway".... I posted ads on sites like:

herculist
free savelist mailer
list jumper
adchiever
listsurfing
classifiedads

I also used trafficadbar

Being a beginner I don't want to invest in ads.... if on this forum there are people who could share an explanatory "Roadmap" to start well, I'm interested!

Thanks to you

Being a beginner I don't want to invest in ads

This is your biggest mistake in all of this. All beginners MUST start with paid traffic. Paid traffic provides immediate results. If you can't follow the advice of those of us that know how to train a person new this industry, then you will just keep finding long term failures.

You said your efforts bring you no results. Yet, you are not willing to do what will bring you results.

Last edited:
banners
Back