The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Do you have any pets?

Had....
My Persian black and white cat died 2 days ago, it was 15 years old and the best cat i could have wished for!

R.I.P Raju

I had a dog when I was a kid, I used to love dogs. These days I have a rather different view on pets, I see them as a lot of work and expenses and to be honest I wouldn't like to share my space with them.

As of right now, I currently have only one dog. I'm looking into getting some puppies soon, and raising them to be good hunting dogs. The dog I have right now is a Pitbull, and she is super sweet. I love her very much, and she always watches over the house when nobody is here. I've had her since she was only six weeks old, and she is now 7 years old in human years.

We have six cats and no dogs. We're cat lovers, obviously. One is a black cat we have rescued from the street. We found him with his siblings who were all dead and run over by vehicles. He was already very weak when we took him in. Our other cats were adopted from cat litters of our friends. Two are half persians and another is a half himalayan. The others are mixed short-hair breeds. We love them all.

I have a 5 year old rat terrier named Peaches. She is the best dog in the world. :)
tumblr_mq1uv3X6jT1rhggj5o1_500.jpg

I have a nice cat called Ruslana :) and some other few cats sticking around the house but they have no names, sould name them :) but i would like to get a beautiful Husky dog, i love them.

When living in Vegas we raised exotic birds and hundreds of them along with a dog and a bunch of cats. Today, I am pet free. I like to travel and pets just are not suitable for me with this lifestyle.

We used to have labrador and shih tzu pups but they're all gone now :( I'm planning to get another one when my youngest turns 5. I would like to have a pom next time.

banners
Back