The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Do you have a defining moment?

bruce bates

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Payday
A defining moment can for some be that first sale, for others its finding the right niche and products, and still others it can be as simple as a piece of advice.

My defining moment was when a marketer much wiser than myself present me with a simple question to consider. His question would forever change how I looked at marketing.

The question was "Which do you think is easier, finding 50,000 people that are willing to buy the same $1 product, or 1 person that is willing to buy a $50,000 product?"

This question shifted how I looked at marketing and is the reason I love social marketing so much. I think its a question everyone should ask themselves and its a question there is no right or wrong answer to.

That question was my defining moment. It opened my eyes to things I never before understand.

What about you? Have you had a defining moment? What is your defining moment if so?

Grant's Pass, OR, 1981. Flat broke and hitchhiking north Really, screwed up, the Regan Recession ...
Came to this enigma: To get rich start a religion (or something people can believe in --sell hope).

The question its very interesting .So to understand the way to go its high tickets ? A lot op people say the high tighets its the way to go but i dont know i am afraid that people not buy high products

The question its very interesting .So to understand the way to go its high tickets ? A lot op people say the high tighets its the way to go but i dont know i am afraid that people not buy high products

As I said in the post, there is no right answer. A person has to do what is right for them and what their skills will allow them to do. If you were a dentist for 30 years before coming into marketing and you have an audience to sell toothbrushes and toothpaste I am not going to be the guy that says "big ticket items are the way to go."

Only you can decide for yourself which you think will be easier. There are also other factors to take into consideration - one of which is - how "in need" are you. Big ticket items can take considerably longer to sell. If you have an item that will pay you 20% of a $50,000 sale then you want to be able to make at least 5 sales a year to survive in the world. If you are "in need" it may be a rough ride waiting months for a sale and stretching that until the next sale.

Also one has to ask themselves where their skills in marketing lie. I am a social person online. Have been since the days of dialup BBSs. So being social comes naturally to me. I know how to make a list of target people I want to surround myself with, I know exactly who to connect with to influence those people, and I know how to get those connections to accept my requests. I know relationship marketing and the ins and outs of how its done. I know how to be an influence marketer.

Using paid ads with high ticket items is also very different than with low ticket items. You HAVE TO learn how to create ads that prequalify your potential customers before they ever click the ad and discourages the wrong people from clicking or you are going to BURN THROUGH money trying to find your audience.

For some people its easier to sell large ticket items, for others its considerably harder.

There is no right or wrong answer. However that said, most people NOW DAYS would say its better to start with low ticket items because its easier to see whats working, whats not, and to scale up what is. Its considerably harder to do this on large ticket items because you will have considerably less data to work with.

The higher the ticket the better your product knowledge and sales skills need to be. Also, your advertising and marketing needs to be more targeted and professional. For years I sold construction work as a contractor the majority of sales were well over $5,000.00

The higher the ticket the better your product knowledge and sales skills need to be. Also, your advertising and marketing needs to be more targeted and professional.

THIS THIS THIS THIS
The higher the ticket, the higher the quality must be presented in any associated funnel!

A lot op people say the high tighets its the way to go but i dont know i am afraid that people not buy high products

Everything sells! Even pet rocks...
If you have fears of failure, well that is what will find you. If you have confidence and develop skills, then the success you seek will find you!

MI
Back