The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Do I need to know coding?

BeLarge

affiliate
Hi everyone,
I'm new to this affiliate "world". Right now I'm learning all the stuff I need to know to start making some $$.
But as I understood I need to create my own scripts and LP. I know that I can use WP but someone told me that if I want make money I need to learn coding. Is it true?
I hate coding, that's hard for me and boring.

Thanks in advance,

BeLarge.

Hi everyone,
I'm new to this affiliate "world". Right now I'm learning all the stuff I need to know to start making some $$.
But as I understood I need to create my own scripts and LP. I know that I can use WP but someone told me that if I want make money I need to learn coding. Is it true?
I hate coding, that's hard for me and boring.

Thanks in advance,

BeLarge.

BIG NO!

There is a split in this, but I can tell you that the vast majority of marketers do not know coding and do not need to. It's nice, it can be of benefit, but especially as a Newbie you need to learn the basics first. This means one traffic source, one tracker, and one vertical until you master them (a couple of months at most)!

If you want to build your own landers, fine. Keep in mind that joining Dojo will give you access to loads of scripts and LP's.

Join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

With affiliate marketing coding skills is not needed at all, all you need do succeed and make money online is with your Brain. Think outside of the box and find out ways to make your product sell, or another person's product. Remember Work Smarter Not Harder, But put that "hard" in and you'll see yourself succeeding

Cheers,
Vinnie

BIG NO!

There is a split in this, but I can tell you that the vast majority of marketers do not know coding and do not need to. It's nice, it can be of benefit, but especially as a Newbie you need to learn the basics first. This means one traffic source, one tracker, and one vertical until you master them (a couple of months at most)!

If you want to build your own landers, fine. Keep in mind that joining Dojo will give you access to loads of scripts and LP's.

Join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J
With affiliate marketing coding skills is not needed at all, all you need do succeed and make money online is with your Brain. Think outside of the box and find out ways to make your product sell, or another person's product. Remember Work Smarter Not Harder, But put that "hard" in and you'll see yourself succeeding

Cheers,
Vinnie

Thank you very much :)

You don't need to no but I would recommend you learn the basics to help. You could outsource everything or use pre approved creatives and landers but then you'd run into saturation problems as well as a higher cost compared to if you could code your own landers.

MI
Back