The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Do-follow blogs

tb987

affiliate
I have created a new blog about technology and the internet and decided to make it no no-follow i.e. do-follow for the comment links. Like forum links here I believe it is the least I can do to thank somebody adding relvant comments to my blog. I was just wondering why others don't do this, the majority of blogs seem to be no-follow.

Cheers,

Tony

Tony, I think it depends on the bloggers personal thoughts on nofollow links. I enable it in my blog .

I guess the issue is having irrelevant outbound links with irrelevant anchor text that could look spammy i.e. hyperlinked commenters names. That is my only concern really.

Tony

Reason

Most of the people instead of commenting on blog use nice blog keep it up or very good information or some post their product ads.
That's why most of the people allow no follow link to avoid all these things

Do-follow blogs are a nice thing but can also be used in other purposes.

That is why some choose to leave do-follow, while some prefer having no comments at all than giving away links.

I think there is a lot of do follow blog like commenthunt. Anyway there is also a lot of do follow blogs you just need to search it in google.

I think it comes down to the fact that you have to enable do-follow in a lot of themes. If it was that way to start I think you would see a lot more do-follow blogs.

Personal Choice

It depends on personal choice and mostly bloggers are not bothered with it.

THey spam whether it is follow or no-follow. If you use wordpress akismet is great for catching spam. The thing I am worried about now with a do follow blog is too much link juice being leeched away.

I actually don't mind spam. Yes it's a pain in the rear end but all my comments have to be approved by me before going "Live".

I have not seen a difference in the amount of spam I whether I use dofollow or not.

I have my SEO blog set to dofollow because I don't have or intend on having a mass amount of links on my blogroll. Just ones I deem relevant so I find it nice to share "link juice"

KP

I actually don't mind spam. Yes it's a pain in the rear end but all my comments have to be approved by me before going "Live".

I have not seen a difference in the amount of spam I whether I use dofollow or not.

I have my SEO blog set to dofollow because I don't have or intend on having a mass amount of links on my blogroll. Just ones I deem relevant so I find it nice to share "link juice"

KP

very good opinion. same as I do to my blog. control spammer with akismet and moderate new comment submitter is smart enough.

KingPin :goodjobsign:

banners
Back