The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Directories using Girafa - it's down!

vicdigi

affiliate
Just to let you all know that anyone using Girafa on their directories - this is down.

Some images are still showing though.

Always wondered when this was going to happen. I hope this is just temporary!

Anyone know of any other similar service apart from Alexa thunbnails and Iwebtool? We may need to start looking elsewhere but hope not!

Girafa is not down and is still providing thumbnails.
If you were using someone else's thumbnails account - then that account probably changed, which means that you can no longer get thumbnails from that account.

But you can easily get thumbnails from Girafa. Girafa offers a free and paid service. You can sign up for for the free account on their site (at girafa.com/free/ )and get thumbnails again.

Hello Samsam,

Thanks for the information, you may want to introduce yourself to the community :)

- Meti

Hello Samsam,

Thanks for the information, you may want to introduce yourself to the community :)

- Meti

I am new here.. still playing and looking around. Will go update my profile shortly.. - thanks! :)

As for the new thumbnail services you found - I have heard of Thumbshots, but not of the others.
I like Girafa - I have used them and was happy with the service. I found it reliable, their images are updated frequently, and they have been around for ages.

I am new here.. still playing and looking around. Will go update my profile shortly.. - thanks! :)

As for the new thumbnail services you found - I have heard of Thumbshots, but not of the others.
I like Girafa - I have used them and was happy with the service. I found it reliable, their images are updated frequently, and they have been around for ages.

That's a good start, I've also used Girafa and I think it is a great opportunity and as you mentioned, they've been around for a good amount of years.

However; I still prefer to skip these services, not that I dislike them, however; they don't update frequently which is one of the reasons I would rather prefer to avoid such services.

I, however think Girafa is a great service, but it still isin't my taste -- regarding the new service, I haven't actually used it, so I pretty much have nothing to say.

- Meti

PS. none of these services are used at our No.1 Directory - UK One. We use our own screen capture - real images that are available 100% of the time.

MI
Back