The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Directories or blogpost?

temi

affiliate
Directories seem to be losing out to blogpost as a way of building links this days.
Do you use directories more than you use blogpost or the other way round?

I try to use both, but directories are becoming the next proxy websites. I try to stay away from them, but I use blogspot more..

Do you use directories more than you use blogpost or the other way round?

mmmm, difficult to answer without analysing, too many variables and their both different things.

Blogs are more popular with Youths, Youths like to chat and brag, and blog isn't the best sales tool for a directory to advertise on, not if that directory needs businesses for ad revenue, so it's wrong platform.

Since directories are essentially a platform themselves, they should be standing on their own, and not using unrelated websites as a crutch. Eg: Facebook is social site, so social type websites may do okay advertising on that as you put the right site infront of the right people.

Advertise on the wrong site and that crutch becomes unstable becos it's short on what's needed.

I like targeting and as my site ain't social, I won't be using a blog for traffic. directories are over so and that I won't use them as results are poor.

I prefer blogs the most. People don't visit the directories, but the blog is the source of knowledge for them. If the blog content is unique and useful then people will stick to them. they will even subscribe the feeds and this way you can get some permanent visitors. In directories you cannot do this. You can do advertisement on them and get the benifit.

As well as thru you can do link exchange on it and divert the traffic to your another sites.

banners
Back