The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Direct Link vs Landing Page

bojmenyek

affiliate
Hi!

Is it really better to have a landing page before the cpa offer? I always went direct linking the cpa offer to my traffic.
Would this stats have a chance improve if I create a landing page for the offer?

1212121212121.jpg

Hi, It depends on the offer, many times they just want direct traffic, no co-registration, but you can make a lot of money offering PLR ebooks or reports, you send the traffic to your squeeze page, take the email and then do some email list marketing. Or you can pay some PPV traffic very cheap, not accurate at all, and sent it to yourself, anyway, everything is about numbers.

I created 2 landing pages for my campaign, will test the 1st today and the 2nd tomorrow. I will check which of the 2 will have the higher CTR and conversion as well.

i am running all my traffic through leadimpact ppv and get much better results when using a landing page. I think visitors dont like to fill a form when it is throw to them straight away.

i am running all my traffic through leadimpact ppv and get much better results when using a landing page. I think visitors dont like to fill a form when it is throw to them straight away.

Thanks for sharing! I'll be testing different kinds of landing pages, i started earlier today and will observe what works and what will not work.

Hello chiruraaj, thanks for your sharing, i've a question for you,

is your landing page just like a banner?
if yes, it like so easy to create for a newbie like me :)

This what makes me insane.. I made a landing page stating that they have to purchase or do something for the offer. People clicked the call to action button, it means they want to purchase/do the offer right? but still no conversions :(

Hi Bhatav,
Right now, I am only doing ppv and in ppv it is fine to use just a banner as your landing page. You still need to make sure that you have a good Call to Action Button on your LP. I make all my LPs in photoshop and then save the image as a html file. I use slicing if I need to add scripts. :)

Hi Bhatav,
Right now, I am only doing ppv and in ppv it is fine to use just a banner as your landing page. You still need to make sure that you have a good Call to Action Button on your LP. I make all my LPs in photoshop and then save the image as a html file. I use slicing if I need to add scripts. :)

ohh yeah, thank for the good info
i love using photoshop than coding :D

This what makes me insane.. I made a landing page stating that they have to purchase or do something for the offer. People clicked the call to action button, it means they want to purchase/do the offer right? but still no conversions :(

Sometimes they're curious, they want to see what's involved or how much something costs before they make a decision.

What I would like to know is how you get your network links accepted. I can't, they get rejected, sometimes strongly because of the network trackers in the link, they don't pass McAfee security.

banners
Back