The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Digital marketing services

Narrow minded and short sighted people is my current CBD Empire problem ... ;)
Unlike most people here -- I am dealing direct, or trying to, with an actual manufacturer/formulator/wholesaler/retailer (Mr. Little Ford Motor Company o_O) currently and he wants to pay me squat to sell his brand.

He keeps the branding from my advertising expense and the customer's revenue from future purchases -- hogwash about Facebook and coupon promotion ... pfft

<!--rant --removed-->

So here's the deal: What is a customer's LV (lifetime value)?
I want 33% of the gross profit -- in this case maybe $40 if you get the future revenue.

So, I am letting off some steam ...

Point is: the return on advertising expense ... EPC or CR acquisition cost -- this is a fkn business not a game to me ....

cbd-upyo200.png

Last edited:
Hi!

There can be a lot of answers to your question. However, for me, one of the leading challenges in digital marketing services is the improper management of TIME. There are a lot of individuals in the digital marketing landscape who wishes to add even one more hour in a day. But as we are all aware, that is impossible. Many marketers find it difficult to meet demands due to a lack of time or resources. But that is not the problem at all. It is not because they do not have the time but it is because they are not able to manage time properly and effectively.

banners
Back