The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Support Difficulties with the account

songar

Hello The first message of account confirmation did not come, which makes me nervous considering the 30 day rule.
But I got a message about joining the community.
I tried to write to support, and ask questions through the help menu, but met with the problem that the page does not exist, so I wrote this appeal here.
If, over time, I may have more questions, tell me how and where, and how can I ask them?

Attachments

• Error help menu.png
    Error help menu.png
    17.9 KB · Views: 23
The first message of account confirmation did not come

You would not be able to post if you did not have an account confirmation email that you responded to.

I tried to write to support, and ask questions through the help menu, but met with the problem that the page does not exist, so I wrote this appeal here.

The help menu offers no option to ask questions. It is a page with helpful answers to common questions.

If, over time, I may have more questions, tell me how and where, and how can I ask them?

There are simply no difficulties with our account. If you do not understand how a forum works, you need only ask in this sub-forum.

You would not be able to post if you did not have an account confirmation email that you responded to.

The help menu offers no option to ask questions. It is a page with helpful answers to common questions.

There are simply no difficulties with our account. If you do not understand how a forum works, you need only ask in this sub-forum.
Hello, first of all I want to apologize for not responding for a long time, and I'm glad to hear this great news.

use the search here
View attachment 22838

or Google search
site:affiliatefix.com 'your keyword or question' <<<like this

a lot of things have been already said here.
If you cannot find an acceptable answer or explanation --open a thread and ask the 'community' OK?
Thank you that's a great suggestion, search for key meta tags if I'm not mistaken, for me really interesting functionality.

banners
Back