The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Difference between registrars?

Glador

affiliate
Does it make a difference which domain name registrar to choose? What is this difference?
Just as for me, it is better to choose where it is cheaper and that's it. But is it worth trusting small, incomprehensible registrars?

They all have their individual nuances. Some offer more options than others like cash parking, bulk discounts, auction benefits, privacy discounts, etc.

I have some with Network Solutions. They were to "go to" registrar 30 years ago. I have some with DirectNic and get some bulk discounts with them. With GoDaddy, I think I am currently at 28 domains with them right now and with them I get a load of discounts and options. At present, I think I pay around $8 per domain renewal on GoDaddy in addition to loads of other benefits and free stuff. Network Solutions always matches my GoDaddy renewal prices. DirectNic is around $11 annual renewal plus I get free privacy options and cash parking.

There are many that are super cheap with few options, but the more you pay, the more options available. Not everyone will have need for options, so the cheaper registrars may be their best bet.

In fact, there is no difference, but problems may arise when you renew your domain name. The registrar may simply increase prices unreasonably. Therefore, be careful that such information is not hidden when registering a domain name. I chose the registrar Pananames. I once had a problem. I received a complaint about my domain and the registrar gave me time to fix all the reasons. Another registrar would immediately block the domain name.

Last edited:
It is also important for me that the registrar does not hide anything from the very beginning, so that I can see the prices for all services.
Otherwise, it may turn out to be a bitter surprise later.

It is also important for me that the registrar does not hide anything from the very beginning, so that I can see the prices for all services.
Otherwise, it may turn out to be a bitter surprise later.
Yes, this is very important to me too. I need to know all the details at once.

I personally prefer Namecheap .. I've never thought about the possibility of a difference between registrars honestly, just after reading this thread, I tried to have a look on the internet ..And ... Apparently there's no noticeable difference .. but, talking about other services they provide, for example Namecheap and Godaddy, the hosting solutions provided by Namecheap costs less ..

- Samira

banners
Back