The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Diary of a Mobile n00b (Journey to $200 per day)

ash213

So I am inspired by fellow forummer 'cashmoneyaffiliate'

I have always been interested in mobile but after seeing his thread, It has inspired me to really give it a shot.

I have been in the IM world for around 6 months now. Already tried a few things, wasted about £5k on all sorts of stuff so I am at that point where I need to make some thing work soon.

I find motivation an issue in myself. I have always been an entrepreneur but when things are going 'OK' i have no motivation and just 'roll with life' --> which I have been doing for past few years as i have a business which has been going well. Unfortunately i have recently run into some issues to i need to make something else work.

So, here goes. To try and keep myself motivated i thought it could be handy to start a journey/diary of what i am doing. Otherwise it will always be a thought in the back of my head.

So, lets start.

This is what I have done so far.

I have successfully become an affilliate of alot of networks, i will highligh the ones below that I will use. Although i have applied for 'furthermobi' and awaiting response.

Networks

-Neverblue
-Mundomedia
-clickdealer
-furthermobi(applied)
-mobpartner - BUT HAVING TROUBLE NAVIGATING AND WORKING IT OUT ?!

I have highlighted here some verticals i will work on

Verticals

-Pin submit
-App installs
-Utilities (battery saving apps, anti virus, performance boosters)
-Gaming

I really need to knuckle down to one vertical to start though.

I have signed up for tracking.

Tracking

- voluum.com

And with regards to traffic sources to use, i am not 100% sure where to go. I have signed up with zero park and am considering signing upto a few more. I shall highlight some below i am considering.

Traffic sources

- zero park (registered)

Will sign up for in due course ---

Buzzcity
Airpush
Admob
Plugrush
Adcash

So, what is next?

Right, so going forward here is a list of things i need to do:

- Confirm which vertical i will start with
- Find an offer within that vertical
- Work out how to create landing pages for mobile
- Create landing page LOL
- Get multiple versions created in several languges to target other countries
- Decide on type of traffic , pop ups/under etc

Next time i update this thread i would like to think i would have decided on a vertical at least, have some offers in my head and have at least one lander created.

I need to keep motivated.

If you guys have any ideas or whatever please chip in.

Especially if you can offer advice on landing pages. I have always had this as a stumbling block with all forms of IM for some stupid reason.

Eager to get something up and running within next few days.

A Question , is it worth signing up for ' whatrunswhere ' - I think it could be beneficial to find out some rival ads??

Also - will be signing up for dojo this week.

Last edited:
Realistically is the only way of seeing landing pages, to buy sub of what runs where?

As im at the point where i need to start creating some landers, but would like to see some others for inspiration.

Cheers

Realistically is the only way of seeing landing pages, to buy sub of what runs where?

As im at the point where i need to start creating some landers, but would like to see some others for inspiration.

Cheers

I should be dropping the Mobile Blueprint eBook tomorrow. I've but in tons of screenshots of my own landing pages from different verticals that have converted very well for me. :)

Use an user agent to switch to a phone agent and HMA to change ip then start navigating on torents and streaming sites. Something will pop up. Also make sure you take a look at cashformoney book. I bet it's something hot !!!

Use an user agent to switch to a phone agent and HMA to change ip then start navigating on torents and streaming sites. Something will pop up. Also make sure you take a look at cashformoney book. I bet it's something hot !!!

yeh i heard about this method from greg davis and his mobile men!

is there a guide tho how to do this?

thanks

nice and good luck will follow u as I am a newbie with mobile... it seems like there is tons of potential in it though so I wanna start before it gets saturated... will follow u :D

NOTHING YET LOL

still dithering

have applied to yeahmobi

and have just had application approved with 'furthermobi' and 'mobpartner'

I AM SO SLOW.

i have been creating some landers with 'muse'

- now have to work out how to input the clock timer thing and the brand name thing....with html.

considering outsourcing this kind of work?

i also used onehourtranslation for some work...only took a few hours for 60 odd words, was GREAT.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Update,

Have just signed up for traffic sources, PLUGRUSH, AIRPUSH, INMOBI, POPADS, EXOCLICK, Decisive.is

And already member of zeropark.

With regards to offers, i have selected one offer to play with.

It is in South America and it is a subscription service, which is 'one click opt in' <----- may i ask a pro what is the official term for this type of offer? Maybe ONE CLICK BILLING?

Anyway,

I have traffic sources, offer and I have created a couple of landers in SPANISH as the offer is going to Latin America.

My next plan is to decided WHICH TRAFFIC SOURCE TO USE ----> could some one give me a heads up on which one to roll with at first?

I will split test two different landers PER country.

I think i have been accepted to about 5 or 6 countries in Latin America for this offer.

Once traffic source is decided i will fund that account, then set up voluum with that traffic source and this offer.

Any words on the above questions would be grand.

Thank you.

just funded zeropark with $500.

wire transfer.

will have to wait a day or two for it to go through.

now going to find another traffic source to fund.

cheers.

banners
Back