The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

di8ry

di8ry

affiliate
Our company specializes in monetization of worldwide adult traffic! Super rates for super site - ready to earn 50% more than today? Do you want to receive prepayment every week/ month? Want to have a personal manger and have VIP status among publishers? I can provide you with that wounderful conditions!

Last edited by a moderator:
ADxAD - best prices for the best webmasters.
Our company specializes in monetization of worldwide adult traffic! Super rates for super site - ready to earn 50% more than today? Do you want to receive prepayment every week/ month? Want to have a personal manger and have VIP status among publishers? I can provide you with that wounderful conditions! Just write me back and we'll create banners/ fix the rate/ send you prepayment.
adxad.com

This is an introductions forum and you have not told us anything about yourself, just about a company you may or may not be employed by.

Your profile says you are 13 years old. You can't possibly be a representative for that company at that age!

In addition you are using an email address from AffMy Affiliate Network. Very strange. This does not add up!

banners
Back