The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Developer and Content Marketer

Anant Gupta

affiliate
Hey Guys,
I am one of old developer of this forum. Used to work for Oliver years ago as a freelancer. It's good to see how much this site has developed.

I moved to content marketing space and have been running some media sites. Here to look for some of the offers we can market to our audience. Here is the brief description of what we have, if you have related offers you can reach out to me.

US Women Audience of age 35+
Email list of over 500,000 subscribers (we send out newsletters twice in a day).
Push Notification subscribers : 100,000+ (on pushcrew)
Daily pageviews on the website : 800,000 - 1M

We have tried Skin, Fertility, Amazon gift card offers. Those worked pretty well but stopped as it was taking lot of our time.

Welcome back! Any friend of Oliver's is a friend of ours. :)

Here to look for some of the offers we can market to our audience.

Can I make a suggestion? Create a thread with the details of what you're looking for in the Business Centre, with a Network or Offer Wanted prefix. Networks look in that forum for potential affiliates. ;)

Guess you know your way around the forums, so I'll just say, anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Anant!

Hey Guys,
I am one of old developer of this forum. Used to work for Oliver years ago as a freelancer. It's good to see how much this site has developed.

I moved to content marketing space and have been running some media sites. Here to look for some of the offers we can market to our audience. Here is the brief description of what we have, if you have related offers you can reach out to me.

US Women Audience of age 35+
Email list of over 500,000 subscribers (we send out newsletters twice in a day).
Push Notification subscribers : 100,000+ (on pushcrew)
Daily pageviews on the website : 800,000 - 1M

We have tried Skin, Fertility, Amazon gift card offers. Those worked pretty well but stopped as it was taking lot of our time.

Greetings [SIZE=6]@Anant Gupta[/SIZE] :)

Welcome back :D to Affiliatefix :affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix:

banners
Back