The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

despirate to make money

Cute-Sandra

affiliate
just as the title said. am seriously despirate to make money.

i am a young lady without prior knowledge of how i can make money. i have tried to make money online, have join many forum, tried many online survey but make no dime.

i stumble upon this forum through facebook, joined hoping to gain knowledge and make money online. oooh i really love the spirit and friendliness over here.

as i said i made no dime. i tried 1000th poster win $50 but not lucky to win.

please if there is any way that i can make up to $10 daily even $2 please i would be happy to know.

i am despirately in need to make money

@Cute-Sandra ,

When we are in hurry we send out signal to the world, that, come what may i will not be able to see the good around. For instance ... the word despirate or despirately - doesn't exist its desperate.

Just follow the intro threads you will have step by step guide to learn - use and see if that makes you happy. Then implement... money will follow ... how that sound ?

If it comes ... ohhh look One more BS intellect ... then continue the journey what you are now. Lets know how it goes..

@Cute-Sandra ,

When we are in hurry we send out signal to the world, that, come what may i will not be able to see the good around. For instance ... the word despirate or despirately - doesn't exist its desperate.

Just follow the intro threads you will have step by step guide to learn - use and see if that makes you happy. Then implement... money will follow ... how that sound ?

If it comes ... ohhh look One more BS intellect ... then continue the journey what you are now. Lets know how it goes..
thank you sir for pointing out my typo. i will definately check around the forum.

[insert]thank you once again [/insert]

@Cute-Sandra ,

sir please what do you mean by BS INTELLENT ? do you mean getting a degree ?

Desperation is no way to start a business. This is not a business where you can just get on a computer and start earning as a Newbie. You need to invest some money to make some money.

I suggest you get a job and save up some money to get in this business.

Trying to win $50 is no way to earn.

Hope things work out for you. Prioritize your needs, determine how much you need to start your business, get some type of job and save at least $1000, then you can start in this business with the basics.

Follow TJ's tip ^ and you'll be ready to start. Take it slow!
Good luck to you!
-Zach

banners
Back