The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Desperately Need a bit of help Here!

ninahag23

affiliate
Okay My names Tamara and I have come across a bit of confusion, you see I want to create a landing page but there's just one thing product API's How does it work. I know what they are for so that the leads can be sent directly to the company. The thing is though I don't know how you're supposed to integrate them in with your signup form what the info should look like also does your unique affiliate Id get put into that code somewhere so they know it's you? Or do you have to have an autoresponder like MailChimp and you integrate your API with them? I have no Idea as no one has ever explained it to me in broad detail. If there is an expert who can explain this in understandable terms it would be really nice. Thank you

Okay My names Tamara and I have come across a bit of confusion, you see I want to create a landing page but there's just one thing product API's How does it work. I know what they are for so that the leads can be sent directly to the company. The thing is though I don't know how you're supposed to integrate them in with your signup form what the info should look like also does your unique affiliate Id get put into that code somewhere so they know it's you? Or do you have to have an autoresponder like MailChimp and you integrate your API with them? I have no Idea as no one has ever explained it to me in broad detail. If there is an expert who can explain this in understandable terms it would be really nice. Thank you
why don't you get in touch with one of them? I mean the support department and explain your concern, and let them help you Tamara?

MI
Back