affiliate
:mad: :mad:

Hi all Ninjas ,

my application in peerfly got denied without any reason

i submitted everything right but i don't know why i got denied

i was ready to start my campaigns , i signed up with facebook i funded 80$
i signed up with 7search and i funded 75$
and also POF

i built the campaigns and after it got approved i paused so all what i have to do is to add the offers links and i am ready to make money (i used offervault to find offers)

but after i got denied i feel like everything is falling apart

is there any other networks that easy to get accepted in so i can join instead of peerfly ??

thanks a lot

-AndrewSaad

yes and more than that but all what i wrote was 100% true , what really bother me so much is that they didn't give me a reason why i am denied

yes and more than that but all what i wrote was 100% true , what really bother me so much is that they didn't give me a reason why i am denied

We do not give reasons for denial unless we are contacted by the publisher. You are welcome to PM me with the email address you used on your application and we can discuss your application.

Thanks!

I wouldn't resend in your application, that will usually only cause further delays. Just be patient. Seems you may have only waited 2 days from sending that PM.

I got denied too by PeerFly when I was first starting, contacted luke and some other guy via PM and skype to have a chance to explain what i planned to do (ppv/media buys) but nothing, i got denied without a single chance to speak to a real person... for a noob-friendly network they happened to be pretty hard to get.

Don't worry about it too much though, nothing's falling appart, there are tons of good networks that are more "in touch", try maxbounty, ewa, ads4dough, adworkmedia, cpaway, mundomedia, cwinter, etc etc etc ..

To have the best chances to get approved :
- Put in your skype AND phone number with your application
- Use the "comment" fields to describe what you plan to do : ppc / ppv / media buys etc..

Also, do not hesitate to contact an affiliate manager from the network you apply to a couple hours after sending in your application and have a chat, this proved to help a lot get you approved and quickly, you don't have to wait for ages especially when your campaigns are all setup and you're excited to get started, i've been there :)

Best of luck mate.

Mehdi

Do not submit more than one application. If you are a member of CPAFix and you were denied simply send me a PM and I'll look into it.

MI
Back