The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Decisive.is Scam?

M

MaximusPRO

I have funded $100 on decisive.is platform after reading many reviews. I set two campaigns for Japan, Austria, Germany and Netherland. For the first campaign I set $1.4 CPM. It's targeting to Japan for the second campaign which is targeting to Germany, etc. I set $4 CPM. I have not won single bid yet and since yesterday it's no longer showing me bids at all.

What am I doing wrong? I believe $4 is good CPM. Their campaign planner shows lower CPM rate for the countries I selected.

I emailed support and received reply that I have to increase my CPM bid which I already did.

Now my $100 are stuck. What should I do?

They're not a scam. There simply may not be enough traffic in those geos on Decisive. The CPM planner may not be accurate, try raising your bid to something like $10 on a low budget to see if you start receiving impressions. If you do, then your bid was the issue and you'll figure out what CPM you'll have to bid based on your avg CPM.

Or try another geo. You can also ask for a refund if you really want to give up.

$8 CPM and still nothing :) No point to establish a network that has no traffic. Campaign planner shows good amount of traffic from the geos I selected.

Alright I start to see impressions when I removed categories. CTR is low comparing to other networks i.e. leadbolt, startapp, etc but it's worth to play now :)

the site isn't working anymore, i had 100$ balance in my advertiser account but the site isn't accessible.
Hi, Same is the case with me . I funded 100$ to start CPA nearly a year back. I used nearly 10$ same day but there was no result and later I started my own offline business hence had no time to check my Decisive account. I was not worrying as I was with a good network I thought my money is safe. Now today I tried to log in and check my balance but DAMN the site itself is down. Do we have someone from Network here ? Need Help ..

Hi, Same is the case with me . I funded 100$ to start CPA nearly a year back. I used nearly 10$ same day but there was no result and later I started my own offline business hence had no time to check my Decisive account. I was not worrying as I was with a good network I thought my money is safe. Now today I tried to log in and check my balance but DAMN the site itself is down. Do we have someone from Network here ? Need Help ..

Your money is gone.

How can they close a network without informing paid users? They owe people. I have about $60 there. There should be a lawsuit against to this scam company.

who can help us to get our money back ? Dont we have someone from decisive here ?

The money is gone. The people who posted here from Decisive were laid off and work with other companies. Just let this be a lesson to have an exit strategy* in place if another traffic source shows the signs of going belly up.

* = means to successfully receive refund before the herd realizes they're being led to the slaughterhouse

banners
Back