The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Decided to Follow The Money

tabiuslee

affiliate
I will start by saying that I have made very little On-line as a AM. I have done pretty
good owning a Ebay Store. I actually made a few dollars. My next step is Amazon FBA. Recently I took a course about making money thru Mobile CPI.

It seems just like with anything there is a Huge learning curve with running Mobile campaigns
and CPA marketing in general. My first week as a Dropshipper with Ebay I sold a item and lost a few dollars. The next week made $20 and the next $50.

With what I am learning thru Mobile landing pages, the types of traffic, I am going to work on driving traffic to my " Not Yet in Existent Amazon Products".

My Wife and I of 25 years Traveled to Europe last year. We had a blast and would like to do more traveling. Just need to stay focused.

Tabius Lee

Hi @tabiuslee and welcome to the AffiliateFix! It's great to have you join our community!

I will start by saying that I have made very little On-line as a AM. I have done pretty good owning a Ebay Store. I actually made a few dollars. My next step is Amazon FBA. Recently I took a course about making money thru Mobile CPI.

It seems just like with anything there is a Huge learning curve with running Mobile campaigns
and CPA marketing in general. My first week as a Dropshipper with Ebay I sold a item and lost a few dollars. The next week made $20 and the next $50.

With what I am learning thru Mobile landing pages, the types of traffic, I am going to work on driving traffic to my " Not Yet in Existent Amazon Products".

My Wife and I of 25 years Traveled to Europe last year. We had a blast and would like to do more traveling. Just need to stay focused.

Tabius Lee

WOW, sounds as though you have you fingers in a lot of pies. Usually we recommend mastering one before moving onto another or adding another leg to our businesses. If you feel you have a handle on it and are feeling the love coming from our efforts, then KUDOS to you.

Learning traffic is one of the big three. Verticals, Traffic Sources, and Tracking (which you haven't mentioned). I hope you are using trackers and intelligence tools, they will definitely help to improve your efforts.

As well, I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for and from successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

MI
Back