The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Decent keyphrases, but no new traffic...

affiliaterookie2009

affiliate
Hi guys,

I have been testing out the allintitle feature on a few new posts and I am seeing my pages coming up now:) Only thing is I am not receiving any visitors from these key phrases. I am using free Wordtracker and used some phrases with good search/competition ratios. To my understanding the search results within free wordtracker shows daily searches. So I'm thinking that this would result in at least over 270 new visits to those pages, especially the pages that end up in the search engine without allintitle.

For example: 9 searches / 2 competitors
132 searches / 7 competitors

Can anyone tell me a possible issue here?

Thanks a lot guys

To my understanding the search results within free wordtracker shows daily searches. So I'm thinking that this would result in at least over 270 new visits to those pages, especially the pages that end up in the search engine without allintitle.

I think something is possibly up with the way you are doing your research or something. I've never found any decent phrases that only have 2 or 7 competing pages. Not to say there aren't any but... makes me scratch my head.

Also how did you guesstimate you'd get 270 visits? Simply being in the search engines doesn't mean you'll get visits. If you are in the top 3 there's a good chance but you'd only get a portion of the total potential visits.

PM me the search term if you'd like and I'll do some checking for you. That's the only way I can find out what's up and explain what you can do differently, if anything. What Niche said very well could be part of the problem, but I have a feeling something else is going on as well.

MI
Back