The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Dealing With Your AM

CoolSpot

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
JATS Affiliate Program
I have found that my am on clickdealer is quite unresponsive, as such I have had a campaign on hold for about 4 days now waiting for her to get back to me about the point at witch the conversion pixel fires, as after having a ctr of 6% and no conversions, I figured it's got to come down to something that I am missing with the offer. The more I know about the offer the more I can tailor the lander to the offer and hopefully increase conversion.

I normally message my am through skype, but seem to rarely get a response. How do you guys contact your AM to get a response in a reasonable time?

Is it possible to change your AM?

can anyone recommend a list of things I should be checking about offers with the AM before I start to run them?

I have found that my am on clickdealer is quite unresponsive, as such I have had a campaign on hold for about 4 days now waiting for her to get back to me about the point at witch the conversion pixel fires, as after having a ctr of 6% and no conversions, I figured it's got to come down to something that I am missing with the offer. The more I know about the offer the more I can tailor the lander to the offer and hopefully increase conversion.

I normally message my am through skype, but seem to rarely get a response. How do you guys contact your AM to get a response in a reasonable time?

can anyone recommend a list of things I should be checking about offers with the AM before I start to run them?

I've called out to a couple of AM's over the last year that weren't responsive or helpful. I moved on to another AM with one of them and dropped the other. Sometimes it's just a mismatch between an AM and their clients.

Have you tried his skype, email and cell phone? Perhaps reach out to another rep and see what the deal is. Im sure theres a good reason why hes leaving you hanging so long.

Just something MonsterAds takes pride on ;)

"With Monster Ads affiliate staff working remotely in multiple time zones across the globe, we are able to keep overhead low and response times fast, which means more money in your pocket and support around the clock".

Hey man, definitely try emailing and calling her (if a number is available).

You can always request a new AM as well if poor communication is due the time zone you are in.

Send me a message on skype (ricardodblanco84) and I will help you figure out what the problem is.

Perhaps the AM you work with is dealing with an emergency.

Thanks,

Rik

Hey man, definitely try emailing and calling her (if a number is available).

You can always request a new AM as well if poor communication is due the time zone you are in.

Send me a message on skype (ricardodblanco84) and I will help you figure out what the problem is.

Perhaps the AM you work with is dealing with an emergency.

Thanks,

Rik
Hi, Thanks Rik,

It's been a few weeks of being unavailable, I'll drop her an email now, if still no joy I will get back to you.

As an Affiliate Manager, I usually send email when I'm out of office or something.
If this is an emergency, He/she needs to explain to you.
Or use alternative contact details like Skype or phone.
Most of us, We're good at Skype Chat.
Hope it helps.

Hello CoolSpot,
Here at EvoLeadS, our AMs use Skype. It's really the easiest way to chat and answer our clients' questions, and we do our best to answer as quickly as possible. If your AM doesn't answer you in time, we would suggest you try to e-mail or call her? Or just consider asking for a new AM that would be a better fit for you, I'm sure it's feasible.
Hope this helps,
EvoLeads.

I am on skype 24/7 also got network chat and email. I have used ClickDealer in the past and it was hard to get a reply from anyone. To me I think support is the number 1 things that makes a good network. I HATE waiting days for a reply :(

Hello, CoolSpot! We're really sorry to hear that. Please give us your Skype number and your manager will get back to you shortly. Thanks for your understanding.

yeah you are right! This might be so because of so many affiliates they are dealing with but irrespective of that the AM should find a means of getting back to you. My advice is to send a mail or you contact him/her on LinkedIn.

The AM got back to me today, but I'm a little busy right now writing a piece of software that will be managing my eCommerce business when that get's launched (hopefully next month) to do the creatives for the offer I approved onto, was one of the reasons why I was looking to get the info sooner rather than later, so I dont end up with a back log of things to do, so thats now been bumped to the back of the queue while I get the this sorted out.

MI
Back