The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Affiliates Wanted Dating Affiliates - Make a Bank in April!

InterMaxGroup

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
imaXcash
DAO of LEADS
Online Dating Kings
MailValueProfits
april-promo-odk-800x342.jpg

Would you like to Make a Bank in April?

Want to promote some of the best performing, own, exclusive dating offers in its multiple GEO’s?

The Kings already have the best ROI and top end user holding times in their core markets - want to join and become an Online Dating King yourself?

Sign up at Online Dating Kings, send joins throughout the month of April and cash in!

The Rates and eligible GEOS are as follows:

Germany....................80 %
Austria.......................80 %
Czech Republic............80 %
Slovakia.....................80 %
Croatia.......................80 %
Serbia........................80 %
Romania.....................80 %
Poland........................80 %
UK.............................80 %
US.............................80 %

Terms and Conditions for the Promo:

Promo is valid for rev-share offers only, in the GEOS listed above.
An affiliate needs to register by 31.3. 2019 in order to qualify for the promo.
Additional Rev-share is granted for each paid join on top of the regular rev-share payout. The regular rev-share payout being 70 %.
Bonus payout is granted to joins recorded during the period 1st April - 30th April 2019 and the paid joins originating from thereof.
The additional rev-share rates apply during the promo period only.
Promo offer applies only to new affiliates to InterMaxGroup (not registered at Online Dating Kings or imaXcash).

EXAMPLE:

Affiliate signs up at OnlineDatingKings and promotes rev-share offers, sends 100 joins during the period 1.4. - 30.4.2019. A total of 20 of these 100 converts to paid joins - a bonus rev-share payout is granted for these twenty paid joins on top of the regular rev-share payout.

Oh, it's nice that people can communicate in this way, it creates an additional opportunity for developing a personality.
I have a fear as I read in the book. The narrator told that sometimes people wanna hide some qualities of personality. This service helps them to save their bad qualities, so how do you think is it true? As I wanna register on their website, but I'm afraid of such cheaters.

Oh, it's nice that people can communicate in this way, it creates an additional opportunity for developing a personality.
I have a fear as I read in the book. The narrator told that sometimes people wanna hide some qualities of personality. This service helps them to save their bad qualities, so how do you think is it true? As I wanna register on their website, but I'm afraid of such cheaters.
What are you on about?

MI
Back