The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Dark Summoner is the Top Grossing Android Application

MobPartner

affiliate
We are very happy to communicate to all our Affiliates that after only one week from its start the brand new campaign on Dark Summoner Android App has amazing results!

The app has a dark social fantasy theme, it is a free download on mobile and there’s also a game version in Japan that is one of the top-selling today. The app has also reached the top rankings in the US. In fact, this week it is ranked as #3 of the Top Grossing Apps on the Google Play Store in US and #1 on the Game and Arcade & Action charts.

The Dark Summoner revenues come from both app downloads and in-app purchases. A new version of the game was released at the end of October and since then the application has exploded in number of downloads. In the last 30 days there have been nearly five million players who installed Dark Summoner on their Android.

MobPartner Platform launched the Dark Summoner Android App campaign on November 1st for affiliates and it will be available for a limited time. Don’t miss the chance to subscribe to this hugely successful campaign!

Dark Summoner – Android App Campaign

$1.50 per Android App Install in the US

SUBSCRIBE NOW!

How would you advise running it?

My first thought would be social media... to fans of anime and darkly tinted card games like Yu-Gi-Oh and the like.

but being I'm still a broke noob, you can disregard this post..... :(

(I prolly just made someone rich.)

banners
Back