The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Dark Profits Pro?

Has anyone got this program it costs so much but heard it has lots of good stuff for t-shirt marketing in it?

Hi @Interest and welcome to the AffiliateFix!

Chris has some interesting and actionable information in his courses. I can't say I think it's the best. But his stuff does have some merit. I have access to this course and may be reviewing it later this month.

My position on courses has always been to use forums, and similar resources, first to find your answers to successful marketing. Truth is, you can find more information in the forums than you can find in a course. Having a community of members helping is more powerful than a single course.

Is it the new program from Donald Wilson and some partners?
If so, I'm sure it's going to be good. I'm also quite sure they will cover a lot more than T Shirts because the trend now is to do other stuff or setup your own store.

Is it the new program from Donald Wilson and some partners?
If so, I'm sure it's going to be good. I'm also quite sure they will cover a lot more than T Shirts because the trend now is to do other stuff or setup your own store.

Yes, I think you're right. Don has mentioned this in a couple of emails and a couple of FB posts.

I have access to it, I'll go through it later this week and maybe post a review over the weekend.

Okay, this most recent version is almost the same product released earlier. The biggest difference is the additions of interviews with several other marketers. While the original Dark Profits has a lot of good info, I don't think this more recent version has a whole lot more to offer. It also comes with the original version and he states clearly that it is an imortant ppart of his 2.0 version. In other words, it's a really lame attempt at a reboot in my opinion. As a whole, if you don't have version 1.0, then there is merit in this product. If you have version 1.0, I suggest finding a friend with 2.0.

MI
Back